Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Abraham Lincoln : vampire hunter
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Abraham Lincoln : vampire hunter Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
paupav wrote:
GannoK wrote:
Sitting in the theatre watching previews. Will post about the movie when it's over

How can you watch 2D version in theatre?
Because 3D sucks ass

You are probably talking about old 3d that use glases with blue and red glasses and im talking about "real" 3d
No, the last movie I saw in 3D was Avatar. That movie is 10x better in 2D. 2D is simply better... you're able to focus on small details and your eyes don't feel strange.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
GannoK wrote:
But you can really see and notice all the porting of it's 3D counterpart. Just go watch it in 3D
Sorry, can't. I'll wait till it's on DVD/Blu-ray to watch it. Going to see Spider Man next.
You know there's a difference between "can't" and "won't", right?
I just can't do it. I can't see it in 3D. It's not something I can do.
Are you actually physically incapable or are you merely unwilling to attend? I'm going to hazard a guess at the latter.
Based on the above post, I'm pretty sure I was right. Most of the time you just post opinion as fact anyway, it's not surprising.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
GannoK wrote:
But you can really see and notice all the porting of it's 3D counterpart. Just go watch it in 3D
Sorry, can't. I'll wait till it's on DVD/Blu-ray to watch it. Going to see Spider Man next.
You know there's a difference between "can't" and "won't", right?
I just can't do it. I can't see it in 3D. It's not something I can do.
Are you actually physically incapable or are you merely unwilling to attend? I'm going to hazard a guess at the latter.
Based on the above post, I'm pretty sure I was right. Most of the time you just post opinion as fact anyway, it's not surprising.
Yes correct. Don't try to be a dick about it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
GannoK wrote:
But you can really see and notice all the porting of it's 3D counterpart. Just go watch it in 3D
Sorry, can't. I'll wait till it's on DVD/Blu-ray to watch it. Going to see Spider Man next.
You know there's a difference between "can't" and "won't", right?
I just can't do it. I can't see it in 3D. It's not something I can do.
Are you actually physically incapable or are you merely unwilling to attend? I'm going to hazard a guess at the latter.
Based on the above post, I'm pretty sure I was right. Most of the time you just post opinion as fact anyway, it's not surprising.
Yes correct. Don't try to be a dick about it.
I just would've preferred a straight answer several posts ago. That's all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
GannoK wrote:
But you can really see and notice all the porting of it's 3D counterpart. Just go watch it in 3D
Sorry, can't. I'll wait till it's on DVD/Blu-ray to watch it. Going to see Spider Man next.
You know there's a difference between "can't" and "won't", right?
I just can't do it. I can't see it in 3D. It's not something I can do.
Are you actually physically incapable or are you merely unwilling to attend? I'm going to hazard a guess at the latter.
Based on the above post, I'm pretty sure I was right. Most of the time you just post opinion as fact anyway, it's not surprising.
Yes correct. Don't try to be a dick about it.
I just would've preferred a straight answer several posts ago. That's all.


it matters

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superkid5647 wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
Butters wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
GannoK wrote:
But you can really see and notice all the porting of it's 3D counterpart. Just go watch it in 3D
Sorry, can't. I'll wait till it's on DVD/Blu-ray to watch it. Going to see Spider Man next.
You know there's a difference between "can't" and "won't", right?
I just can't do it. I can't see it in 3D. It's not something I can do.
Are you actually physically incapable or are you merely unwilling to attend? I'm going to hazard a guess at the latter.
Based on the above post, I'm pretty sure I was right. Most of the time you just post opinion as fact anyway, it's not surprising.
Yes correct. Don't try to be a dick about it.
I just would've preferred a straight answer several posts ago. That's all.


it matters
It doesn't. It's just nice to be a good conversationalist with a sleek bod like Up2Admin. I bet she's really good in bed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites