Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


CEF RPG
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will resist! We are right! Row row fight the power!

Also, you're take on the server is interesting. You can remove me now if you wish. Thank you.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As noted in one of my posts in that section, I literally don't have time to manage every aspect of the project
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kyle was documenting stuff. But then he accidentally everything.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
Kyle was documenting stuff. But then he accidentally everything.


Thats called not using project asset management software, even SVN would do.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol don't bother. I tried hard enough convincing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 130

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 608

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Lol don't bother. I tried hard enough convincing


I did use it.... I didn't have write abilities though remember. But now when I get my computer parts back up and runningI'm puttin everything in the section

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 214

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Lol don't bother. I tried hard enough convincing


I missed this conversation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites