| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
the the the Master Cheater
Reputation: 46
Joined: 15 Jun 2008 Posts: 429
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:23 am Post subject: |
|
|
hey i just met you
and this is crazy
so marry me |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| asciicat wrote: | hey i just met you
and this is crazy
so marry me |
I dont think so baybe |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RazZ91 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 1207 Location: Europe
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 am Post subject: |
|
|
| paupav wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | hey i just met you
and this is crazy
so marry me |
I dont think so baybe |
With me?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
paupav Master Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Apr 2011 Posts: 314 Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| RazZ91 wrote: | | paupav wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | hey i just met you
and this is crazy
so marry me |
I dont think so baybe |
With me?  |
I was talking to you |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
RazZ91 Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 20 Apr 2007 Posts: 1207 Location: Europe
|
Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| paupav wrote: | | RazZ91 wrote: | | paupav wrote: | | asciicat wrote: | hey i just met you
and this is crazy
so marry me |
I dont think so baybe |
With me?  |
I was talking to you |
This guy.. I love you. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
SFP+ Comp. talk moderator
Reputation: 26
Joined: 02 May 2007 Posts: 1228 Location: Sweden
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:57 am Post subject: |
|
|
| lmao razz who's the guy in your avatar, I remember him from somewhere some time ago. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Safko wrote: | | lmao razz who's the guy in your avatar, I remember him from somewhere some time ago. | Zyzz
he ded _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|