Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


About to get 2 grams
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akaecius wrote:
konr wrote:
akaecius wrote:
there's never going to be any more gold on the earth than there currently is unless we make it with fusion or fission technology or we get it from other planets. I'd say gold wont fall in value unless someone decides to sell his massive depot or a humongous amount of gold is found in a natural reserve somewhere.
lmfao
yeah
no shit

you've been awfully buttpained lately huh?
Yes I am furious can't you tell by my laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bfsdbsdfbdsfb
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 54

Joined: 06 Sep 2007
Posts: 702
Location: Oh noez.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
akaecius wrote:
konr wrote:
akaecius wrote:
there's never going to be any more gold on the earth than there currently is unless we make it with fusion or fission technology or we get it from other planets. I'd say gold wont fall in value unless someone decides to sell his massive depot or a humongous amount of gold is found in a natural reserve somewhere.
lmfao
yeah
no shit

you've been awfully buttpained lately huh?
Yes I am furious can't you tell by my laughing

yeah I can tell

_________________
bsdfbdsfb
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
potaters
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 72

Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 969

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zacky wrote:
Very impressive, but be careful of who you brag to in real life. I know you'll have only one in possession soon, making it easy to put up in your house for display without worry, but if you actually plan on buying 14 more bars, I hope you have a secure storage plan.

Also, if you want to invest your money into something expected to have a slight rise in value by the time you're an adult, I recommend Bitcoins & Litecoins. Over the past couple of months, I accumulated about $300 LR. I invested all of it into Bitcoins and Litecoins not too long ago. Since my investment, the price of BTC has risen by +20% and LTC by +150%. Both are still rising, and will continue to rise as crypto-currency becomes more popular.

Also, I may be way off, but just from what I'm seeing on the market charts, gold seems to have peaked... http://www.kitco.com/charts/popup/au3650nyb.html

that is my biggest worry. But my dad has a pretty huge safe for valuables and requires key and combo and is usally behind a large parked SUV.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RazZ91
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 Apr 2007
Posts: 1207
Location: Europe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: About to get 2 grams Reply with quote

potaters wrote:
Decided instead of buying dumb stuff online with money I earn online. Since it's hard to get cash when under 18 and you don't want to deal with Paypal. Going to just buy gold bars,
http://hacpreciousmetals.myshopify.com/collections/gold-bars/products/credit-suisse-pure-2-gram-gold-bar-9999-sealed

Buying that one later today or tomorrow.
Hopefully when I'm done with freelance stuff I'll have at least like 30 grams.


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites