Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


HackOtaku's Blag
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
lol yeah
your life is ruined because of acid
hahaha
Help
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

funny a thread like this should come up
im getting dmt tomorrow
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
funny a thread like this should come up
im getting dmt tomorrow

teemo tips
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisk wrote:
Butters wrote:
funny a thread like this should come up
im getting dmt tomorrow

teemo tips
wake and bake

dmt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
whisk
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 04 Oct 2008
Posts: 590

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Whisk wrote:
Butters wrote:
funny a thread like this should come up
im getting dmt tomorrow

teemo tips
wake and bake

dmt

wat
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
Whisk wrote:
Butters wrote:
funny a thread like this should come up
im getting dmt tomorrow

teemo tips
wake and bake

dmt


ye

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summary of thread: is the correlation between drug use and failure at life due to causation or coincidence?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
Summary of thread: is the correlation between drug use and failure at life due to causation or coincidence?


Only bad people do drugs.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's no real justification for it considering drug use/possession is illegal
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slugsnack wrote:
there's no real justification for it considering drug use/possession is illegal


Bad people don't follow/know the law.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sui
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 7

Joined: 04 Sep 2008
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drugs are bad mmkay
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
funny a thread like this should come up
im getting dmt tomorrow
Sounds like fun. Have you done it before? The couple times I have done it have been pretty good, but it comes at you fast, and goes away really quickly too. I haven't done enough to hallucinate, though, so. I've just felt the impact of it, and it was really nice.


I like the way people can form a lot of incorrect opinions on someone based on the fact that they do drugs. You guys will grow up in time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My yesterday:

I woke up at 8 am with that sickly cold feeling you get when you wake up and there's no question about the fact that you just need to sleep, so I decided to go back to bed, and slept until noon when I was woken up by a text from a friend of mine. She wanted to smoke with me before she left to go to a lakehouse for this weekend, I told her I'd be bringing a mutual friend of ours along since I don't drive. We picked her up, brought her to my house, kicked it, plenty of fun. Then we dropped her off and picked up my paycheck. I pulled 60 out of the bank for the acid and then had him take me to Popeye's where I bought both of us chicken.

The chicken was alright, I never really saw myself as a buffalo sauce kind of guy, but I tried it as a dipping sauce and actually enjoyed it, so there's that. While eating, my best friend gave me a call and asked if I wanted to go with him and a friend of his to a hookah bar in the city. No questions asked there, so he came by and picked me up from Popeyes.

Before we went to the hookah bar, we stopped by a Honda store so I could check out bikes, and I found one I really liked that's only 4100, which translates to around 100 dollars a month if I wanted it, so I just need to come by at a better time and get approved for a loan and I'll be mobile.

After the bike shop we went to Pizza Hut with the intent of trying their new P'Zolo thing, but we decided just to split some wings instead. We discussed how once I get my bike we can cause chaos in towns that aren't the one we live in because it would be very appropriate for people on motorcycles to act with reckless abandon (and we do.)

So, we kicked it for a while as we waited for our third to finish his business (I think he was making hotdogs or something like that.), then I stopped by my house to smoke, and the friend that I had gotten popeyes earlier with came out of my room. I had honestly forgotten he told me he was going over to my place so he could play brawl. So, him and I smoked again, and we left him at my house as we went to pick up our third guest.

So, we finally assembled our hookah crew and split off. We had to stop by a gas station because the windshield was dirty on the inside, and we had to grab paper towels and that blue cleaning solution and we figured out a solution of our own. It took about half an hour to get to the city. The hookah bar was pretty cool, in order to get in you had to walk into a regular bar and ride an elevator into the basement. I plan on playing it off to other people I bring there as it being a speakeasy for hookah. We ordered mint and strawberry and hung out for about an hour and a half. Our third wanted to get some food, but seeing as Pizza Hut happened not long ago, we weren't extremely hungry, so me and my friend split a burrito at Chipotle. If you are about to go to chipotle at any time, I definitely recommend it.

We decided we were done with the city and we split. I was dropped off at my house, so I went downstairs, charged my phone and told my friend that I was done in St. Louis. He came over and picked me up and took my to the empty house they were watching for people. We couldn't find the acid after all, so we just bought an eighth and started smoking. Then it was just gaming, LoL, brawl, that sort of thing.

All in all, not a bad day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trip acid, disregard reality, observe space.

Enjoy.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trip acid, disregard reality, observe space.

Enjoy.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites