Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


So.
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charhard wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Charhard wrote:
Craigslist + street signs = win
and that never happens dib is dumb lol


You better fucking hope it never happens.


the probability is the same as if i just got fucking shot for no reason while walking down the street or eating at a resteraunt or anything

doesnt mean im gunna walk around in fear of it possibly happening


My point is, if any fucker wants to do that like they did to my friend. Get ready to fuck shit up. Just a word of advice my good sir.
Back to top
King Chezzmo
Cheater
Reputation: 29

Joined: 10 Nov 2009
Posts: 43

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Rozen wrote:
how does one set up a garage sale?
i've been trying to sell my old shit

Get all the shit you want to sell, put in in your driveway with a tarp over it the night before, post on craigslist with the time and address, pull up a chair in the morning and let the cash roll in.


Yea then some fucker hears about this sale. Comes with a weapon, sees the fuck in the chair, brutally hurts the fucks out him and leaves with his stuff for 100 percent off... Really if this doesn't happen it him, it's coming.


lol

maybe you should learn how the world works

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no one is coming with a shotgun to a garage sale where the most money anyone has on them at a time is less than $1000.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.accela wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Rozen wrote:
how does one set up a garage sale?
i've been trying to sell my old shit

Get all the shit you want to sell, put in in your driveway with a tarp over it the night before, post on craigslist with the time and address, pull up a chair in the morning and let the cash roll in.


Yea then some fucker hears about this sale. Comes with a weapon, sees the fuck in the chair, brutally hurts the fucks out him and leaves with his stuff for 100 percent off... Really if this doesn't happen it him, it's coming.


lol

maybe you should learn how the world works


Maybe you should play some more Grand Theft Auto Sanandreas.
Back to top
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dib. What you're doing isn't trolling. It's being moronic.

You are, seriously, the worst troll I have ever seen. And I hope to god you stop one day.

I'm not mad. You're just so bad at trolling I literally pity you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevergreen. wrote:
Dib. What you're doing isn't trolling. It's being moronic.

You are, seriously, the worst troll I have ever seen. And I hope to god you stop one day.

I'm not mad. You're just so bad at trolling I literally pity you.


I ain't trolling, I'm just saying shit for the lulz of it. Bitch you need a maxi pad.

Back to top
Aids
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 16

Joined: 13 Jun 2008
Posts: 197

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
Dib. What you're doing isn't trolling. It's being moronic.

You are, seriously, the worst troll I have ever seen. And I hope to god you stop one day.

I'm not mad. You're just so bad at trolling I literally pity you.


I ain't trolling, I'm just saying shit for the lulz of it. Bitch you need a maxi pad.


Well I hope you know how obnoxious you are.

"For the lulz". Only you are laughing. How's that 40IQ going for you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kurifodo
I post too much
Reputation: 23

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2782

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a christmas gift list for you guys

-1 Brain (dib)
-1 Maxipad

_________________
Anon
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevergreen. wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
Dib. What you're doing isn't trolling. It's being moronic.

You are, seriously, the worst troll I have ever seen. And I hope to god you stop one day.

I'm not mad. You're just so bad at trolling I literally pity you.


I ain't trolling, I'm just saying shit for the lulz of it. Bitch you need a maxi pad.


Well I hope you know how obnoxious you are.

"For the lulz". Only you are laughing. How's that 40IQ going for you?


I laugh at how you find another person obnoxious on the internet. Now this just really makes me think you need a maxi pad. Just relax and stop getting on my case. Also I don't care if no one is laughing, as long as I find it amusing then that is good enough.

U really that mad?
Back to top
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
Dib. What you're doing isn't trolling. It's being moronic.

You are, seriously, the worst troll I have ever seen. And I hope to god you stop one day.

I'm not mad. You're just so bad at trolling I literally pity you.


I ain't trolling, I'm just saying shit for the lulz of it. Bitch you need a maxi pad.


Well I hope you know how obnoxious you are.

"For the lulz". Only you are laughing. How's that 40IQ going for you?


I laugh at how you find another person obnoxious on the internet. Now this just really makes me think you need a maxi pad. Just relax and stop getting on my case. Also I don't care if no one is laughing, as long as I find it amusing then that is good enough.

U really that mad?


Settle down or else well give you some more M nigger. We all know how well you handle your drugs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Deleted User 197371
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sterling Archer wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
Dib. What you're doing isn't trolling. It's being moronic.

You are, seriously, the worst troll I have ever seen. And I hope to god you stop one day.

I'm not mad. You're just so bad at trolling I literally pity you.


I ain't trolling, I'm just saying shit for the lulz of it. Bitch you need a maxi pad.


Well I hope you know how obnoxious you are.

"For the lulz". Only you are laughing. How's that 40IQ going for you?


I laugh at how you find another person obnoxious on the internet. Now this just really makes me think you need a maxi pad. Just relax and stop getting on my case. Also I don't care if no one is laughing, as long as I find it amusing then that is good enough.

U really that mad?


Settle down or else well give you some more M nigger. We all know how well you handle your drugs.


It was my first time swallowing a pill like that. Anyways I'm thinking of getting LSD next time. I think they are safer than popping M and give a different high that sounds like it would suit me.
Back to top
.....
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 59

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Posts: 119

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(dib1500) wrote:
Sterling Archer wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
(dib1500) wrote:
Nevergreen. wrote:
Dib. What you're doing isn't trolling. It's being moronic.

You are, seriously, the worst troll I have ever seen. And I hope to god you stop one day.

I'm not mad. You're just so bad at trolling I literally pity you.


I ain't trolling, I'm just saying shit for the lulz of it. Bitch you need a maxi pad.


Well I hope you know how obnoxious you are.

"For the lulz". Only you are laughing. How's that 40IQ going for you?


I laugh at how you find another person obnoxious on the internet. Now this just really makes me think you need a maxi pad. Just relax and stop getting on my case. Also I don't care if no one is laughing, as long as I find it amusing then that is good enough.

U really that mad?


Settle down or else well give you some more M nigger. We all know how well you handle your drugs.


It was my first time swallowing a pill like that. Anyways I'm thinking of getting LSD next time. I think they are safer than popping M and give a different high that sounds like it would suit me.


Get good tabs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites