Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


HOW DID I NOT KNOW?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
the the the
Master Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 429

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Actually the follow-up, I think it would be really good show. I mean there were like shit load of unanswered question in the first sequel like sex scene of Kitara and Aang and etc.
it's a good sequel
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like avatar, I have to catch up with it. Surprised
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link

... Not sure if trolling.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2594417#2594417
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link

... Not sure if trolling.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2594417#2594417

I wasn't, I really wasn't sure if you were, but now I know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korra was a pile of shit, it had potential but just fucked it all up.
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link

... Not sure if trolling.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2594417#2594417

I wasn't, I really wasn't sure if you were, but now I know.

It's ok bro, just don't ever lump me in there again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 138

Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1757
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link

... Not sure if trolling.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2594417#2594417

I wasn't, I really wasn't sure if you were, but now I know.

It's ok bro, just don't ever lump me in there again.

I somehow keep confusing you with Brolock I think. So you weren't into ponies either?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link

... Not sure if trolling.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2594417#2594417

I wasn't, I really wasn't sure if you were, but now I know.

It's ok bro, just don't ever lump me in there again.

I somehow keep confusing you with Brolock I think. So you weren't into ponies either?

Nope, I don't think he is either though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paupav
Master Cheater
Reputation: 13

Joined: 15 Apr 2011
Posts: 314
Location: P. Sherman 42, Wallaby Way, Sydney

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: HOW DID I NOT KNOW? Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:

Link


HALLA, new series of Avatar motherfuckers. Fuck ya'll haters

LOL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 63

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 36

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link

... Not sure if trolling.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2594417#2594417

I wasn't, I really wasn't sure if you were, but now I know.

It's ok bro, just don't ever lump me in there again.

I somehow keep confusing you with Brolock I think. So you weren't into ponies either?
I have never watched Lucky Star, or any MLP. Slice of Life anime isn't my thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Aniblaze wrote:
It's a good show. Also Cryoma, weren't you a big fan of Lucky Star in the past? Not sure if you were a fan, but if so all you're doing is bitching. That show had some pretty horrible animation as well, with mouths moving in a way that did not correspond in the slightest with what was being said, or didn't move at all. Example:


Link

... Not sure if trolling.
http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=2594417#2594417

I wasn't, I really wasn't sure if you were, but now I know.

It's ok bro, just don't ever lump me in there again.

I somehow keep confusing you with Brolock I think. So you weren't into ponies either?
I have never watched Lucky Star, or any MLP. Slice of Life anime isn't my thing

Wwlife if kike skibd so wmo

Tryong to type on mang phone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites