| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
A MOTHERFUCKING DINOSAUR
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:56 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Komodo Dragon
I'm not joking
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Mi/c/healRein wrote: | Komodo Dragon
I'm not joking |
A MOTHERFUCKIN' REAL DRAGON!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Mi/c/healRein How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 0 Location: Louisiana
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Michael wrote: | | Mi/c/healRein wrote: | Komodo Dragon
I'm not joking |
A MOTHERFUCKIN' REAL DRAGON!
[img][/img] |
>Real dragon
Komodo Dragons actually exist.
They're alpha as fuck
_________________
 
 | [SSCA]Nevergreen wrote: | | Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Slugsnack Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 24 Jan 2007 Posts: 1857
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:09 am Post subject: |
|
|
| get a pet benji
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| FUCKING COCKATOO MOTHERFUCKER!
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 am Post subject: |
|
|
| pikachu
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Sharpies! Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 13 Dec 2006 Posts: 433 Location: Somewhere, Anywhere, The World.
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 am Post subject: Re: Which animal should I get? |
|
|
| Death Leprechaun wrote: | I've wanted a pet for a while now.
But I don't want any of those stupid pets like dogs or hamsters.
I want a badass pet! I want it to be fast, and big, and when I take it for a walk I want people to stare at me in total awe!
Also, it has to be easy to take care of. So elephants and other big or untamable animals are no good. |
A big, scary dog.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rick. Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 6
Joined: 02 Jul 2008 Posts: 657 Location: In the netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Stylised wrote: | | FUCKING COCKATOO MOTHERFUCKER! |
They wouldn't stare in awe, more in shock.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:53 am Post subject: |
|
|
| They would stare in awe of a god damn pikachu.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:06 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Rick. wrote: | | Stylised wrote: | | FUCKING COCKATOO MOTHERFUCKER! |
They wouldn't stare in awe, more in shock. |
They will if it bites someone's finger off, which it can be trained to do.
It will be feared, respected and praised as a God of Death.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Anarchy Expert Cheater
Reputation: 29
Joined: 15 Feb 2009 Posts: 104 Location: There.
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:08 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Anarchy wrote: | | They would stare in awe of a god damn pikachu. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:12 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | get a pet benji |
How thoughtful.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saric Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 20 Jul 2008 Posts: 61 Location: Somewhere. Over teh rainbow.
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 am Post subject: |
|
|
This.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Lamer17 How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2
Joined: 15 Oct 2007 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:50 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Slugsnack wrote: | | get a pet benji |
LOL
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|