Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Reason why I stopped trying so hard:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
shitposter
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Posts: 15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Quote:
I was nice for more than 2 years hoping on getting even a slight spark of acceptance


Lol looser.

Why did you add an extra 'o'
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Slugsnack
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 24 Jan 2007
Posts: 1857

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww. straight from the heart Neutral
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
^-^
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 20

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 1086

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nieuwdier
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 04 Mar 2008
Posts: 1154

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I accept everyone in my heart. <3
Love for everyoneeee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Safko wrote:
Emil wrote:
I have been friends with you for years. But recently (when you started acting like an idiot [again]), you were annoying me too much so I had to politely end our friendship. Then you tell me you've been waiting for me to say that for a long time. Not only was that a total dick move, I actually gave a shit about you. You basically introduced me to this whole forum and was my only friend here for a long time, before I met Connor, Marcin, Rick and the others. I've put up with a lot of shit you've done, even though others have multiple times told me that you simply wasn't worth it. I still don't agree with that, but right now I just don't understand. If you go lolitrolu on me I'll fucking raeg.


o hi ball sucker.
Nothing new here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
emil
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 41

Joined: 06 Dec 2008
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
Safko wrote:
Emil wrote:
I have been friends with you for years. But recently (when you started acting like an idiot [again]), you were annoying me too much so I had to politely end our friendship. Then you tell me you've been waiting for me to say that for a long time. Not only was that a total dick move, I actually gave a shit about you. You basically introduced me to this whole forum and was my only friend here for a long time, before I met Connor, Marcin, Rick and the others. I've put up with a lot of shit you've done, even though others have multiple times told me that you simply wasn't worth it. I still don't agree with that, but right now I just don't understand. If you go lolitrolu on me I'll fucking raeg.


o hi ball sucker.
Nothing new here.

:| What's with the hate?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure I came here being nice and you ruined it for yourself.
It's not my fault you have a big ego and believe you're better then everyone else.
chunkers stop crying for more attention.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 198

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1819

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I've been nice to you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, shut up, OP.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lamer17
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 2

Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
Pretty sure I came here being nice and you ruined it for yourself.
It's not my fault you have a big ego and believe you're better then everyone else.
chunkers stop crying for more attention.

lol'd
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lyfa
The Lonely Man
Reputation: 12

Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 743

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's OP?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stone wrote:
I know I've been nice to you.

Cryoma, right? In that case I love you.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cheat Engine User
Something epic
Ban
Reputation: 61

Joined: 22 Jun 2007
Posts: 2071

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REPRESENTIN' DA /WR/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Implying that I didn't help you with things many, many times and didn't do anything wrong and that you didn't randomly say I was being a faggot again even though we weren't even speaking at all and also that you aren't an attention seeking fat little kid with no real friends that he can trust so he takes the internet so seriously that he makes threads like these crying about shit.

Cry some more, you fat piece of horse shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
>Implying that I didn't help you with things many, many times and didn't do anything wrong and that you didn't randomly say I was being a faggot again even though we weren't even speaking at all and also that you aren't an attention seeking fat little kid with no real friends that he can trust so he takes the internet so seriously that he makes threads like these crying about shit.

Cry some more, you fat piece of horse shit.

Oh god, stop acting like you're king and know everything, you hardly ever helped me. I only asked 2 or 3 questions about C# and every answer I got was "Go Google it" or "The only hint I'll give you is ASP". WOW DUDE YOU'RE REALLY HELPFUL OMG HERE IS MY RESPECT I NOW LOVE YOU!!!111!!!1!!
No. You fucking suck. At everything. Seriously.

Also,
>implying I have no real life friends.
HAHAHAHAHA! Stop making assumptions you idiot, I do have real friends, lots of them. I just use the internet to make e-friends because my real friends aren't always available.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites