Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Gentlemen, and Ben, my greatest acchievment ever.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MajjikelKitty wrote:
Hero wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
yes i love being a maiden
Be a maid instead. That way your employer will buttfuck you. He threatens you with being deported. You wont tell though, no, because secretly, you like it.


kk i like this.
shit, I gave ben a boner.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
Hero wrote:
MajjikelKitty wrote:
yes i love being a maiden
Be a maid instead. That way your employer will buttfuck you. He threatens you with being deported. You wont tell though, no, because secretly, you like it.


kk i like this.
shit, I gave ben a boner.


You gave me one to, imo

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mi/c/healRein wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mi/c/healRein wrote:
Hero wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mi/c/healRein wrote:
what game is this? also hero, could you pokesav me a few things? <3
I wanna get back my gen3 people, my friend lost them a while ago, i sad
i'll do it :0
You don't even understand how to EV train. I doubt you can make pokemon that are legal passing with nintendo's GTS legit checks. They check everything from stats, to PID, to hex values, to location, to language.

>implying i'm going to use these for wifi battles


Do you want me to do it or not? I can make them so you can use for wifi and such things.


Sure, i guess. I'll wait for hero, or some /v/irgins for my gen3 bros, but could you get me the ! and ? unowns
If it comes from emeral, ruby, or sapphire, it is extremely easy to make.

Anyway, if you play this game and do not have the want to play online, you may of well have pirated roms. If you dont do online you miss out on more than half this game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, you're right Hero, ben isn't a gentleman, gentlemen don't say "At least you have friends now!" when you meet IRL.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mi/c/healRein wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mi/c/healRein wrote:
Hero wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mi/c/healRein wrote:
what game is this? also hero, could you pokesav me a few things? <3
I wanna get back my gen3 people, my friend lost them a while ago, i sad
i'll do it :0
You don't even understand how to EV train. I doubt you can make pokemon that are legal passing with nintendo's GTS legit checks. They check everything from stats, to PID, to hex values, to location, to language.

>implying i'm going to use these for wifi battles


Do you want me to do it or not? I can make them so you can use for wifi and such things.


Sure, i guess. I'll wait for hero, or some /v/irgins for my gen3 bros, but could you get me the ! and ? unowns

sure.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
Mi/c/healRein wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mi/c/healRein wrote:
Hero wrote:
Space Cowboy wrote:
Mi/c/healRein wrote:
what game is this? also hero, could you pokesav me a few things? <3
I wanna get back my gen3 people, my friend lost them a while ago, i sad
i'll do it :0
You don't even understand how to EV train. I doubt you can make pokemon that are legal passing with nintendo's GTS legit checks. They check everything from stats, to PID, to hex values, to location, to language.

>implying i'm going to use these for wifi battles


Do you want me to do it or not? I can make them so you can use for wifi and such things.


Sure, i guess. I'll wait for hero, or some /v/irgins for my gen3 bros, but could you get me the ! and ? unowns
If it comes from emeral, ruby, or sapphire, it is extremely easy to make.

Anyway, if you play this game and do not have the want to play online, you may of well have pirated roms. If you dont do online you miss out on more than half this game.

1. you can't take an emu with you(don't have a laptop)
2. i don't piratefag things i 'respect'
3. pokewalker

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hero
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79

Joined: 16 Sep 2006
Posts: 7154

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
Lol, you're right Hero, ben isn't a gentleman, gentlemen don't say "At least you have friends now!" when you meet IRL.
I'm sorry but I lold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hero wrote:
ControlAltDelete wrote:
Lol, you're right Hero, ben isn't a gentleman, gentlemen don't say "At least you have friends now!" when you meet IRL.
I'm sorry but I lold.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's okay to laugh, it's true. I don't have any friends, I'm a fat loser, what the fuck ever.
_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wats your FC?

add: 0904 5024 2575

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
It's okay to laugh, it's true. I don't have any friends, I'm a fat loser, what the fuck ever.
hmm..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ControlAltDelete wrote:
It's okay to laugh, it's true. I don't have any friends, I'm a fat loser, what the fuck ever.
Not what I laughed at. You have friends, Tyler. I may be harsh about the weed shit, but you know I enjoy talking to you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nig u want them or not?

trying to find something in the wild >=0

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space Cowboy wrote:
nig u want them or not?

trying to find something in the wild >=0


sorry, playing minecraft, i didn't know the green things exploding was 1h kill, got angry.

Getting fc right now

_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redslothx
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 13

Joined: 27 Nov 2006
Posts: 1949

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o.o

where the hell is Misty? can't find her in her Gym

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites