Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I made the faggots Dalton and Cokefag /cry
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[BSi] Jefre wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
Quite a few people like me, but you, being a female, don't understand logic.

Do you plan on being the third to "quit CEF for lifezz" today? Because I sure would miss our Man(me)-to-Woman(You) conversations.
Do tell me who likes you


Oyas, enlighten us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, well, in this forum? If you would like to have a civilized conversation, meet me here.
_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 81

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 228

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like him, he's a bro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Hmm, well, in this forum? If you would like to have a civilized conversation, meet me here.
So, no one likes you?
Also, haxataco, lolwat

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepsiFag wrote:
I like him.


Arkadii wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
WELL FUCK YOU TOO BUDDY! (Better?)

Lol, i now know that you just provoke people for fun and not a bad guy.
And yeah better.


thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
I didn't read any post in this thread. All I have to say is Tom is awesome unless proven otherwise.


Sephiron wrote:
I'll start showing tom respect.

_________________
no - free pr0nz


Last edited by Super Nigga ttomthebomb on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
Hmm, well, in this forum? If you would like to have a civilized conversation, meet me here.
Nice retort to then calling your bluff. No one likes you here or in real life. If you'd like I can show you how many people like/love me both here and in real life? But first, you must prove to me that you aren't a bullshitter. Probably won't happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mi/c/healRein
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 24

Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Posts: 0
Location: Louisiana

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton doesn't cry, his mane just sweats
_________________


[SSCA]Nevergreen wrote:
Somebody warm me up with their body, preferably MichealRein without pants on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichealRein wrote:
Dalton doesn't cry, his mane just sweats
I laughed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
I like him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
PepsiFag wrote:
I like him.


Arkadii wrote:
ttomthebomb wrote:
WELL FUCK YOU TOO BUDDY! (Better?)

Lol, i now know that you just provoke people for fun and not a bad guy.
And yeah better.


thing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childthing that got ripped off by a dog when I was a childMark wrote:
I didn't read any post in this thread. All I have to say is Tom is awesome unless proven otherwise.


Sephiron wrote:
I'll start showing tom respect.
So, just 4?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Super Nigga ttomthebomb
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1

Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 114
Location: Lynching black people since '49

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^ Look up unless you are faggots like [BSi] Jefre, Phox, Connor, Dalton, or Cokefag.

Let me get some more quotes.

_________________
no - free pr0nz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mc Nuggets
Master Cheater
Reputation: 12

Joined: 20 Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Location: NOMANCHES PUTO'S BALLS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't count seph he's a complete fucking idiot.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jefre.
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22

Joined: 28 Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
^^ Look up unless you are faggots like [BSi] Jefre, Phox, Connor, Dalton, or Cokefag.

Let me get some more quotes.
Waiting.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1929394839292057839194958
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 130

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1509

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttomthebomb wrote:
^^ Look up unless you are faggots like [BSi] Jefre, Phox, Connor, Dalton, or Cokefag.

Let me get some more quotes.
The funny thing is you really have no idea about who/what matters in RS and who/what doesn't. Ryan is just delusional about this (PepsiFag), Arkadii doesn't matter at all, Sephiron doesn't matter much at all and he doesn't LIKE you, he's just trying to be nice again because he doesn't want to fight. Basically you're trying to insult the more respected members when they make the observation that you're a retard. It doesn't work like that, pumpkin pie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phox
I post too much
Reputation: 110

Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Posts: 2034

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh gee, other than Pepsifag, Plimo, Benji, and "Sephiron" are his best buds. That sure is quite a gang, leading CEF every day.

Edit: looks like konr beat me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites