| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | If you need an IP Torrents invite I still have like 14. |
/r/
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
The Pirate Bay is sucking. 0 seeders on a Parkway Drive album.
If anyone has a spare WBB account, or is willing to share theirs, please let me use/have it. Torrents aren't my thing.
Btw, you can't make new accounts on WBB, they disabled registration.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Up2Admin wrote: | The Pirate Bay is sucking. 0 seeders on a Parkway Drive album.
If anyone has a spare WBB account, or is willing to share theirs, please let me use/have it. Torrents aren't my thing.
Btw, you can't make new accounts on WBB, they disabled registration. | Try isohunt
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Up2Admin I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126
Joined: 17 Oct 2007 Posts: 6550 Location: Texas
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:26 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I've been provided with a new WBB account. DISCUSSION CLOSED
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:54 pm Post subject: |
|
|
IPtorrents still rules....
Better than warez-bb, most torrents go like 2mb/s
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| xDeviance! wrote: | | IP torrents. invite only |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Jefre. Expert Cheater
Reputation: 22
Joined: 28 Dec 2008 Posts: 130 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| blablfy wrote: | IPtorrents still rules....
Better than warez-bb, most torrents go like 2mb/s | I haven't really used it since I haven't got anything to torrent since you gave it to me.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Fafaffy Cheater
Reputation: 65
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 Posts: 28
|
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| [BSi] Jefre wrote: | | blablfy wrote: | IPtorrents still rules....
Better than warez-bb, most torrents go like 2mb/s | I haven't really used it since I haven't got anything to torrent since you gave it to me. |
yea too many seeders, but theirs always torrents you can seed...
Bitcloud, you got 3 invites since a month passed. give it to a few people, i already promised 2 invites already.
_________________
| Brillia wrote: | | I FUCKING FUCK SEX |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|