| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | zyndr0m wrote: | | i only got a EU code left, and you aint getting it. If only you weren't a big douche. . . . . |
Could i have it man? I live in eu [: |
Nobody will give you anything anytime. |
Eat rock chunks
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:47 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | zyndr0m wrote: | | i only got a EU code left, and you aint getting it. If only you weren't a big douche. . . . . |
Could i have it man? I live in eu [: |
Nobody will give you anything anytime. |
Eat rock chunks |
It's true. You should stop begging. Your reputation is so low nobody will give you anything ever ever ever.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Steve03416634 Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 Dec 2006 Posts: 846
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | zyndr0m wrote: | | i only got a EU code left, and you aint getting it. If only you weren't a big douche. . . . . |
Could i have it man? I live in eu [: |
Nobody will give you anything anytime. |
Eat rock chunks |
It's true. You should stop begging. Your reputation is so low nobody will give you anything ever ever ever. |
I give him love.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Urist McCookiemaster wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | zyndr0m wrote: | | i only got a EU code left, and you aint getting it. If only you weren't a big douche. . . . . |
Could i have it man? I live in eu [: |
Nobody will give you anything anytime. |
Eat rock chunks |
It's true. You should stop begging. Your reputation is so low nobody will give you anything ever ever ever. |
I give him love. |
I give you dicks.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Benji. wrote: | | Urist McCookiemaster wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | zyndr0m wrote: | | i only got a EU code left, and you aint getting it. If only you weren't a big douche. . . . . |
Could i have it man? I live in eu [: |
Nobody will give you anything anytime. |
Eat rock chunks |
It's true. You should stop begging. Your reputation is so low nobody will give you anything ever ever ever. |
I give him love. |
I give you dicks. |
I give you lcd juice
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Benji Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4
Joined: 31 Dec 2007 Posts: 61 Location: The Netherlands
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Urist McCookiemaster wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | zyndr0m wrote: | | i only got a EU code left, and you aint getting it. If only you weren't a big douche. . . . . |
Could i have it man? I live in eu [: |
Nobody will give you anything anytime. |
Eat rock chunks |
It's true. You should stop begging. Your reputation is so low nobody will give you anything ever ever ever. |
I give him love. |
I give you dicks. |
I give you lcd juice |
Thanks, there's another wall-sucking troll.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Kardi Expert Cheater
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jul 2008 Posts: 204 Location: + rep me!
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:09 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Urist McCookiemaster wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | Benji. wrote: | | Plimo wrote: | | zyndr0m wrote: | | i only got a EU code left, and you aint getting it. If only you weren't a big douche. . . . . |
Could i have it man? I live in eu [: |
Nobody will give you anything anytime. |
Eat rock chunks |
It's true. You should stop begging. Your reputation is so low nobody will give you anything ever ever ever. |
I give him love. |
I give you dicks. |
I give you lcd juice |
Thanks, there's another wall-sucking troll. |
Damn, i thought those bastards were done after killing my neighborhood
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|