Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


why
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASN3S wrote:
Hitman wrote:
XHale wrote:
I'm not untouchable......
and if all of you act this stupid on RS why would would i want to meet any of you IRL.
we are total bad asses that fuck shit up irl

I mean, just look at Irwin...


Badass put cracks in an eggshell door.
Motherfucking eggshell.

@Aviar
I'm a faggot, am I?


I cannot control your posts. In this case, you were a faggot for baiting a new user without having him initiated first.

_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ControlAltDelete
Friendly Giant
Reputation: 157

Joined: 03 Mar 2007
Posts: 2396

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASN3S wrote:
XHale wrote:
ASN3S wrote:
XHale wrote:
ASN3S wrote:
Lol'd.

loling doesn't answer the question, thank-you-very-much


Did you actually expect RS to be helpful, you-obvious-newfag

You're so right, now I should spend every night on RS trying to prove myself and become an accepted old fag to a bunch of kids I don't even know and will never meet in my life.


1) We don't care, you're preaching to the choir
2) old fag
3) Many people in RS have met up IRL. Just because we didn't invite you doesn't mean it will never happen.


AHEM.

_________________
Shrooms wrote:
but sadly this is 1984 and western civilization the last ones standing at the top of titanic before it sinks...no matter what you do, they know
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Farr.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 749

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea... so....................................................
we just completely got off topic.... >_>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XHale wrote:
yea... so....................................................
we just completely got off topic.... >_>
thats what RS is all about
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Farr.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 749

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
XHale wrote:
yea... so....................................................
we just completely got off topic.... >_>
thats what RS is all about

which explains why I'm a newfag, but can anyone just tell me why everyone hates me for no reason
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Aviar³
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 655
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XHale wrote:
yea... so....................................................
we just completely got off topic.... >_>


_________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XHale wrote:
gogodr wrote:
XHale wrote:
yea... so....................................................
we just completely got off topic.... >_>
thats what RS is all about

which explains why I'm a newfag, but can anyone just tell me why everyone hates me for no reason
You're XHale.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
gogodr
I post too much
Reputation: 125

Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 2041

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agent Black Bear wrote:
XHale wrote:
yea... so....................................................
we just completely got off topic.... >_>


I just fucking lold xD srsly
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Farr.
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Aug 2008
Posts: 749

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peanut Sauce wrote:
XHale wrote:
gogodr wrote:
XHale wrote:
yea... so....................................................
we just completely got off topic.... >_>
thats what RS is all about

which explains why I'm a newfag, but can anyone just tell me why everyone hates me for no reason
You're XHale.

Well then, I should probably leave.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XHale, do something cool and don't spill out failed logic.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
majjikelkitty
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139

Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 106

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a script which puts your name in the de-rep or steals your avatar.
Which Aviar said
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Batman
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 26 Jan 2008
Posts: 956

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FAG.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites