 |
Cheat Engine The Official Site of Cheat Engine
|
| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Hitman Master Cheater
Reputation: 9
Joined: 21 Sep 2008 Posts: 385 Location: Toronto
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Saifallofjmr wrote: | | richermartyn wrote: | First step to take is, run a virus scan for your computer.
If virus is not found then there will be problem in RAM. Sometime it happens just because of dust on it. So check it and if there, then clean it.
If still you getting problem with that, then you can increase your cache memory. |
I worked on his computer (ran into some problems *cough nod32 killing his internet*) there was no viruses, no spyware. Nothing really just I guess general Windows XP rot.
To be honest I would reformat. You know all your drivers are windows 7 compatible and you have windows xp which is being outdated. You have the choice xD | But I don't have a empty dvd key :-/
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Thanitos Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Mar 2007 Posts: 1588
|
Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Thanitos wrote: | | My downstairs desktop was loading things deadly slow, I ran uniblue speed up my pc, wich is just like CCleaner, that made a huge diffrance when it deleted 4k personal files that were saved in the temp folder, then I ran uniblue registry cleaner, got rid of 200 bad regisrties, then restarted. Ran fine. |
Before trashing all your files because you forgot to back up ^^^^^^^
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum
|
|