| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Buying. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:31 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Left 4 Dead 2 is coming out in November as well.
What's with all these good games coming out at the same time. :<
MW2, BC2, L4D2 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- WHERE AM I GONNA GET THE MONEY. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | Left 4 Dead 2 is coming out in November as well.
What's with all these good games coming out at the same time. :<
MW2, BC2, L4D2 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- WHERE AM I GONNA GET THE MONEY. |
I got the moneeyz lululs. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| IF I GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS WOULD YOU SEND ME SOME GAMES? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Shark Byte Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Dec 2007 Posts: 294 Location: Ireland
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Xanatos wrote: | | I have got all my Billionz of Dollarz by being a Whore |
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| ALso its too early for L4D2, I bet valve is gonna move the date. I hope so, so i can enjoy my well-spent 40usd shit. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:35 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | IF I GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS WOULD YOU SEND ME SOME GAMES? |
I'll think about it.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:36 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | IF I GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS WOULD YOU SEND ME SOME GAMES? |
If you pay the shipping i can send you Halo1 and halo2 and halo3 bundle. I don't even play them. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Michael Expert Cheater
Reputation: 15
Joined: 26 May 2008 Posts: 180
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| darkbyte wrote: | | spameKnite wrote: | | IF I GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS WOULD YOU SEND ME SOME GAMES? |
If you pay the shipping i can send you Halo1 and halo2 and halo3 bundle. I don't even play them. |
I'LLL TAKE THE HALO 1+2 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Depends on how much shipping is. Where do you live? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:37 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | Depends on how much shipping is. Where do you live? |
Sweden. Where to send? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Gah. Canada dude. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | Gah. Canada dude. |
Shit is gonna cost a fortune. But wouldn't it be cheaper to tag it "gift"? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
ArcaneKnite Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2
Joined: 16 Feb 2007 Posts: 1519
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| What? I don't get it. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
zyndr0m I post too much
Reputation: 4
Joined: 23 Oct 2007 Posts: 4358 Location: Japan!
|
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:41 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| spameKnite wrote: | | What? I don't get it. |
When i send it, i can tag it as a "gift" post. No clue what the max weight is bububut. Its still gonna cost your ass off. Get over here and pick it up, I throw in this pingpong game. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|