| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Which one? |
| Yes |
|
30% |
[ 3 ] |
| No |
|
70% |
[ 7 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 10 |
|
| Author |
Message |
Biggus Dikkus Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 303
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Oblivious wrote: | | Butters wrote: | 360: I have one because it's fun, looking forward to a couple of Future releases. :>
PS3: I'm getting one because I want KH3 on it. I've decided even if it comes out on Xbox360, I probably won't buy it. Plus Resistance/2, etc. |
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap |
You forget FFXIII Versus.
That shit looks insane. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Oblivious Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45
Joined: 12 Mar 2008 Posts: 1729
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shoocky wrote: | | Oblivious wrote: | | Butters wrote: | 360: I have one because it's fun, looking forward to a couple of Future releases. :>
PS3: I'm getting one because I want KH3 on it. I've decided even if it comes out on Xbox360, I probably won't buy it. Plus Resistance/2, etc. |
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap |
You forget FFXIII Versus.
That shit looks insane. |
Meh. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Butters Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 1373
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:16 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Shoocky wrote: | | Oblivious wrote: | | Butters wrote: | 360: I have one because it's fun, looking forward to a couple of Future releases. :>
PS3: I'm getting one because I want KH3 on it. I've decided even if it comes out on Xbox360, I probably won't buy it. Plus Resistance/2, etc. |
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap |
You forget FFXIII Versus.
That shit looks insane. |
It's coming out on Xbox360. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Biggus Dikkus Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 303
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:19 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Butters wrote: | | Shoocky wrote: | | Oblivious wrote: | | Butters wrote: | 360: I have one because it's fun, looking forward to a couple of Future releases. :>
PS3: I'm getting one because I want KH3 on it. I've decided even if it comes out on Xbox360, I probably won't buy it. Plus Resistance/2, etc. |
fapfapfapfapfapfapfap |
You forget FFXIII Versus.
That shit looks insane. |
It's coming out on Xbox360. |
Versus is exclusive to the PS3. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|