| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Stylised Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 20
Joined: 04 Nov 2008 Posts: 712
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | What are you guys, gay? |
Who said I was a guy? | You are a guy. |
Can you prove it? | Can you prove you are something other wise? |
Look in my picture thread. Shows I'm not a man. Or a woman. I'm a cup full of Blergh. | Time stamp and sign or gtfo. |
This is Blergh:
SRS
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | What are you guys, gay? |
Who said I was a guy? | You are a guy. |
Can you prove it? | Can you prove you are something other wise? |
Look in my picture thread. Shows I'm not a man. Or a woman. I'm a cup full of Blergh. | Time stamp and sign or gtfo. |
Well played man. Or woman. | Im a robot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | What are you guys, gay? |
Who said I was a guy? | You are a guy. |
Can you prove it? | Can you prove you are something other wise? |
Look in my picture thread. Shows I'm not a man. Or a woman. I'm a cup full of Blergh. | Time stamp and sign or gtfo. |
Well played man. Or woman. | Im a robot. |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. Oh and Cuppa, stop fapping to me.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:35 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot. | Nope. Im your motherboard.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot. | Nope. Im your motherboard. |
I'LL BREAK YOU.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:37 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot. | Nope. Im your motherboard. |
I'LL BREAK YOU. | Too bad you have no idea how to take a part a computer.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot. | Nope. Im your motherboard. |
I'LL BREAK YOU. | Too bad you have no idea how to take a part a computer. |
I'll just get a hammer and beat away at it. Screw putting it back together.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:39 am Post subject: |
|
|
Timmeh!
I'd tap that.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| trebor wrote: | Timmeh!
I'd tap that.  |
MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT LAST NIGHT'S CONTEST.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot. | Nope. Im your motherboard. |
I'LL BREAK YOU. | Too bad you have no idea how to take a part a computer. |
I'll just get a hammer and beat away at it. Screw putting it back together. | Then where would you be? I, your only friend, would be dead.
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Saltine Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 34 Location: Saltines.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot. | Nope. Im your motherboard. |
I'LL BREAK YOU. | Too bad you have no idea how to take a part a computer. |
I'll just get a hammer and beat away at it. Screw putting it back together. | Then where would you be? I, your only friend, would be dead. |
:{
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:44 am Post subject: |
|
|
| Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: | | Brolock wrote: | | Blergh wrote: |
Time stamp and sign or GTFO. | I cant do that since Im a part of a computer. It would be impossible. |
You're a free roaming robot. | Nope. Im your motherboard. |
I'LL BREAK YOU. | Too bad you have no idea how to take a part a computer. |
I'll just get a hammer and beat away at it. Screw putting it back together. | Then where would you be? I, your only friend, would be dead. | Dont kill Brolawk. =(
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
~||MRFlame||~ I post too much
Reputation: 0
Joined: 17 Mar 2007 Posts: 2012 Location: itemshops.
|
Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:46 am Post subject: |
|
|
Fight Fight Fight!!!
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|