| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
slippppppppp Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2006 Posts: 929
|
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
for clicking use:
PostMessage( HWND, MK_LBUTTON, NULL, MAKELPARAM( pos.x, pos.y ) );
its not completely right. Figure the rest on your own
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sponge I'm a spammer
Reputation: 1
Joined: 07 Nov 2006 Posts: 6009
|
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:22 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Also, impossible to tell with how little shit you give us. Except when you make retarded mistakes. The 2nd parameter takes WM_XXXX. MK_XXXX constants belongs in the 3rd parameter.
Referring to slippppp. I've gone blind.
_________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Spawnfestis GO Moderator
Reputation: 0
Joined: 02 Nov 2007 Posts: 1746 Location: Pakistan
|
Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 am Post subject: |
|
|
| _void_ wrote: | | Hieroglyphics wrote: | | I lold mike asking for help with POSTMESSAGE? |
Wow, you're so ignorant loooool. I'm really offended by such a bias comment like that from a mediocre at coding and a pro at riding intermediate users dick. loooooooool. |
Man, you're really shitty.
Hieroglyphics is worse though.
_________________
CLICK TO HAX MAPLESTORAY ^ !!!! |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|