| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Do it faggot. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:29 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Aviar wrote: | | Do it faggot. |
No. You.
Magget. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Aviar³ Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 50
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 655 Location: Canada
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Give me number and I will. _________________
This is the inception of deception, checking the depth of your perception.
 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:30 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I don't have her email, and she doesn't have anything like a facebook or myspace either. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:33 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I liked him earlier, because he was a newfag that acted like an oldfag.
Be then he became annoying. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Prince charming How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0
Joined: 08 Aug 2008 Posts: 0
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:34 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Random spam =/= the whole internet. _________________
I have the power to take everything from you. Including your life. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Batman Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 26 Jan 2008 Posts: 956
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:38 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Say this,
your boobs would look good on me.  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
StarzXx Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 04 Nov 2006 Posts: 301
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:52 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| wovvomgwow wrote: | Yes. I would, but I don't talk to her a lot.
She's in my homeroom, so I'll probably talk to her there. | AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAA _________________
I Found Waldo |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
trebor Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 21
Joined: 23 Dec 2007 Posts: 816
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:55 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| gavin wrote: | | Wow, everyone besides me who posted in this thread is a bandwagon fag. | not anymore.
Also Freezerburn, I admire your ableness to talk about this dont rape, ask her if she has the pussy for you :3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
br0l0ck Cheater
Reputation: 63
Joined: 15 Aug 2007 Posts: 36
|
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:18 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| EH HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|