Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Windows 7
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Chunter
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Posts: 142
Location: 128.0.0.0, 1338, 1336

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Windows 7 Reply with quote

i got it it is freakin sweet
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
I am God.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: -1

Joined: 15 Jun 2008
Posts: 1263

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to man hood.
_________________
┌─┐
┴─┴
ಠ_ರೃ
I'm Kruë
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dark X
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 30 Sep 2009
Posts: 79
Location: root

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love windows 7.... : D
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll buy it legit. Only 200 USD.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
I think I'll buy it legit. Only 200 USD.

200 dollars badly spent

you can spend the Only 200 dollars on other more useful crap

Honestly i dont see a difference if you buy legit windows except more money from microsoft

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bisa
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 16

Joined: 14 Aug 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Il stick to xp :>
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bisa wrote:
Il stick to xp :>

I'm getting XP Extreme Se7en Gamers Edition

Seems cool.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+RepMe wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I think I'll buy it legit. Only 200 USD.

200 dollars badly spent

you can spend the Only 200 dollars on other more useful crap

Honestly i dont see a difference if you buy legit windows except more money from microsoft
Cracked software tends to have a few bugs, since the software had to be modified. And, I think Microsoft deserves money for it, it's my favorite OS.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
+RepMe wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I think I'll buy it legit. Only 200 USD.

200 dollars badly spent

you can spend the Only 200 dollars on other more useful crap

Honestly i dont see a difference if you buy legit windows except more money from microsoft
Cracked software tends to have a few bugs, since the software had to be modified. And, I think Microsoft deserves money for it, it's my favorite OS.

Microsoft makes a lot of money.
And for bugs, i never found a bug yet.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+RepMe wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
+RepMe wrote:
Up2Admin wrote:
I think I'll buy it legit. Only 200 USD.

200 dollars badly spent

you can spend the Only 200 dollars on other more useful crap

Honestly i dont see a difference if you buy legit windows except more money from microsoft
Cracked software tends to have a few bugs, since the software had to be modified. And, I think Microsoft deserves money for it, it's my favorite OS.

Microsoft makes a lot of money.
And for bugs, i never found a bug yet.
Whether you found one or not doesn't concern me. And yes, Microsoft makes a lot of money, they have the freedom to earn more.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

warez bulletin board all the way!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Up2Admin
I'm a spammer
Reputation: 126

Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 6550
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k! wrote:
warez bulletin board all the way!
Yes, that's where I got my copy.
And unfortunately, it recently started giving me update errors. "Configuration failed. Failed to update, resetting to previous settings."

So I'm not able to install critical updates at the moment.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fafaffy
Cheater
Reputation: 65

Joined: 12 Dec 2007
Posts: 28

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up2Admin wrote:
To0k! wrote:
warez bulletin board all the way!
Yes, that's where I got my copy.
And unfortunately, it recently started giving me update errors. "Configuration failed. Failed to update, resetting to previous settings.

you haz got a fail copy then.
My works all da time.

_________________
Brillia wrote:
I FUCKING FUCK SEX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DURAN
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 14

Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 16
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DURAN wrote:
My friend said to me it's better and faster then XP, DAT TRUE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites