| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:01 pm Post subject: Crisis is a faggot. |
|
|
| I asked for a trainer password and I said I would rep the guy and he DERPED ME. MASH DE-REP YO. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:02 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Who're you? :x _________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Who're you? :x |
;_;
Muzic <3 |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm Post subject: |
|
|
:x doesn't ring a bell. What avatar did you used to use? _________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:05 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | :x doesn't ring a bell. What avatar did you used to use? |
Ehm. Red eye-ballish thing. Then I switch to Paramore, then to Papa Roach, then this.
EDIT: here  |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
S3NSA :3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 06 Dec 2006 Posts: 1908 Location: England.
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Nope, nothing :[ _________________
~ You can find me on irc.ccplz.net x |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xV I post too much
Reputation: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2008 Posts: 3783 Location: Seattle
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
 _________________
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:08 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| S3NSA wrote: | | Nope, nothing :[ |
Weird, I am a frequent RSer. And I know you. Maybe I'm just not important.
;_; |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Hero I'm a spammer
Reputation: 79
Joined: 16 Sep 2006 Posts: 7154
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:11 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| crisis > you |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
shitposter Newbie cheater
Reputation: 5
Joined: 12 Nov 2008 Posts: 15
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 pm Post subject: |
|
|
Crisis is a faggot. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Rawss. Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 3
Joined: 14 Nov 2007 Posts: 1687 Location: Glasgow, Scotland
|
Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:15 pm Post subject: |
|
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Noodlez <3
Reputation: 1
Joined: 27 Oct 2007 Posts: 744 Location: Hyrule
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:00 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I derped you because you derped me.... its only politics |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Baron von Munchausen Master Cheater
Reputation: 0
Joined: 12 May 2008 Posts: 424
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:02 am Post subject: |
|
|
I'm jesus. _________________
| Krue wrote: | | I LOVE MY COCK. |
|
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
majjikelkitty Expert Cheater
Reputation: 139
Joined: 04 Jul 2006 Posts: 106
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:16 am Post subject: |
|
|
ben > ???
profit |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
xXL3G10N~4~LYFEXx Expert Cheater
Reputation: 13
Joined: 15 Nov 2008 Posts: 105
|
Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| MajjikelKitty wrote: | ben > ???
profit |
ben > all. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|