Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Somebody should make this an actual song.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:12 pm    Post subject: Somebody should make this an actual song. Reply with quote

Code:
They see me Trollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling they tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
My words are so loud
Accusations
They hopin' that they gon catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags
Tryin' to catch me trollin' newfags

Oldfags think they can see me trollin'
I'm pro so it ain't easy to be seen
When they see me troll they can see the plan
And my plan is to fuck with the newfags mind
Ride with a new guy, he like lyin'
Next to the oldfag is some newfags and my target
Turn a newfag into confusion
Guys you ain't know, I'm good like Talix
Just tryin' for fun ain't tryin' to have no enemies
Rock clean itself so I pull in entertainment
Waves of victims you know they hate me
iTunes turned all the way up, gettin' in the zone
I can speak for some trolls tryin' to have some fun
But we packin' intelligence that we have and will have a newfag tripped up in the head
Random Spam, I'm grippin' keys
Music loud and newfags slow
Typin' and typin' like Lucky7
Pull up from lurkin' and fuck them over
Windows laggin', gotta end some processes
Time to change newfags like lightning, gotta be quick
This the Play-N-Skillz when we out and trollin'
Got newfags in every section except Computer Talk but I still ain't losin'

I been trollin' and trollin' having fun 'cause a peer can't focus
I gotta get to the end 'fore the oldfags scope this
Big ol' newfag sitting all up in the section man
I been sippin' on that Monster Energy and the same newfag again is in again we in the zone
Doin' a hundred at a time
And racking another one up, we livin' like we ain't givin' a fuck
I got a mouse in my right hand, my cat on my lap clawing my balls
Roll another in, shitty sig and all
Getting in pretty deep, me and my friends
I gotta get back to GD
Wanted by the mods and I got warns; shots to the ban we sneak sneak
Troll, Troll, hope Mods don't see me, on a low key
With no regards for the rules, followers are absolute tools
But I won't get caught up and brought up on evidence of trollin' them all
Keep a Monster in the fridge, and a Doritos Collisions on the desk, but well if you want, I can switch to Root Beer
Ready or not we bust newfags off the damn forum


Do what you newfags do best, I tried to stop it, give it a rest
Turn up a smart one and I played more carefully
With intelligence upset for sure cause they think I hate 'em from the troll
So they outmaneuver me tryin' to check my intent, but they've activated my trap card
Thinkin' they'll troll me, feed it back in
Cause they're self-righteous and stupid
Well, boy you can try all you want
Start a conversation to try and start
I'll play along for a bit, but it won't last
'Cause the novelty's wearing off
And been a troll that I am I talk to them, about to pull a master troll on them
When they realize I ain't even falling for it bet you'll be surprised when I play my game
I'mma laugh at you then I'mma have to troll 'cause it's what I do, you're like Rot1, jew.
You can't arrest me plus you can't sue
This is the internet, this my crew
I can't be touched or trolled, you're trying to hard
Toning it down, sittin' crooked on my chair
Lookin' on my MSN, findin' people I want to talk with
Done for the day, nigga you gay, The Game.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tosy
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 0

Joined: 20 Jul 2007
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No because it doesn't rhyme.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
:^(
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 109

Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 689

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You didn't give credits.
COPYRIGHT CLAIM BISH.

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SONG SUCKS
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASN3S wrote:
You didn't give credits.
COPYRIGHT CLAIM BISH.

It's an illusion, nothing happened. I didn't do anything wrong.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SSCA]Spongebob
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 19 Jan 2008
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wa-BAMP!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAS A SEGWAY LOLOLOLOLOLO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pro.
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 06 Jul 2009
Posts: 44

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot the song is about me.

"I got a mouse in my right hand, my cat on my lap clawing my balls"

Smiled.

_________________
Talix wrote:
Oh god, I love itching my nuts when there's an itch. And you just kind of roll it
and it feels sooo good and relieving
uhghnn


Last edited by Pro. on Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loganator
Master Cheater
Reputation: 4

Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Posts: 472

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro wrote:
Woot the song is about me.

No. You are on the other end.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Benji
Random spam moderator
Reputation: 4

Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 61
Location: The Netherlands

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

W-W-WHAT?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Muazam
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 0

Joined: 24 May 2006
Posts: 1067
Location: Pallet Town

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a singer, But I need to edit the lyrics If I were to sing that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Kaingon
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 191
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the fuck are you back in my god damn forums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaingon
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 191
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you Hiroshi?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaingon
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 191
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Achievement Unlocked: Denial
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kaingon
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 03 Oct 2007
Posts: 191
Location: Canada

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fufufufufu, as in a laugh, or a Fuck you?



Achievement Unlocked: Two Letter Rage
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites