Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


THE FINAL PS3 V 360 POLL
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which one?
Yes
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
No
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: THE FINAL PS3 V 360 POLL Reply with quote

this is it


VOTE FAGS


do ps3

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i refuse to vote
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
benladen
Master Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 25 Nov 2008
Posts: 330
Location: EARTH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im basicly saying no
so its no

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE THESE POLLS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nigguh stole my poll idea :<
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killamoocow wrote:
nigguh stole my poll idea :<
NO WE SETTLED THIS ON XFIAR I WON
_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpacco wrote:
Killamoocow wrote:
nigguh stole my poll idea :<
NO WE SETTLED THIS ON XFIAR I WON


NO, CUZ U SAID I WON, WHICH MEANS I WON!

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ArcaneKnite
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 2

Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EW. Xfire. shit sucks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKAY GUISE CAUSE I MADE BAD CHOICE AND GOT 360 I'M GOING TO SAY ITS BETTER TO MAKE ME THINK I DID A GOOD BUY K MANG?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
elpacco
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 30

Joined: 16 Oct 2007
Posts: 1258

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killamoocow wrote:
elpacco wrote:
Killamoocow wrote:
nigguh stole my poll idea :<
NO WE SETTLED THIS ON XFIAR I WON


NO, CUZ U SAID I WON, WHICH MEANS I WON!
I HAVE CHATLOG
Code:
[17:32] killamoocow: STOLE MY JOKE NIGGUH
[17:32] elpacco: lolol that wasnt yours
[17:32] killamoocow: lolol ya it was
[17:32] elpacco: some newfag did it
[17:32] elpacco: and then you did it
[17:32] killamoocow: no
[17:32] elpacco: yes
[17:32] killamoocow: i did it in the first place :\
[17:32] elpacco: i remember
[17:32] elpacco: no cus remember
[17:32] elpacco: it was like
[17:32] elpacco: which are better
[17:32] killamoocow: i remember some other newfag stol it from me
[17:32] elpacco: or which are smarter
[17:32] elpacco: girls or boys
[17:33] elpacco: and it was a yes no poll
[17:33] killamoocow: ...
[17:33] elpacco: and everyone was like
[17:33] elpacco: which one goes to which
[17:33] elpacco: and he was like yes is gurl and no is boi
[17:33] killamoocow: ofcourse cuz u never seen my poll
[17:33] elpacco: and link was like
[17:33] elpacco: now how the fuck does that work
[17:33] elpacco: and then you made a poll right afterwards
[17:33] killamoocow: jesus chrsit
[17:33] killamoocow: YESTHATSWHATHAPPENEDSHUTUP
[17:33] elpacco: ./facepalm
[17:33] elpacco: no
[17:33] killamoocow: mwahh
[17:33] killamoocow: i made a poll way before that
[17:33] killamoocow: I WIN TOO BAD
[17:34] killamoocow: MWAHMWAHMWAHMWAHWMAWHAMWAHMAWHAMWAHAMAWHAMAWHAMWAHAM
[17:34] elpacco: :\
[17:34] killamoocow: MAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMA
[17:34] killamoocow: ok you won, i didn't make up the joke

_________________
[AM]Misery wrote:

FangBanger wrote:
What is the best way for a lv19 Soldier to solo Sledge on Borderlands?
Shoot him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Butters
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 71

Joined: 17 Mar 2007
Posts: 1373

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

360: I have one because it's fun, looking forward to a couple of Future releases. :>
PS3: I'm getting one because I want KH3 on it. I've decided even if it comes out on Xbox360, I probably won't buy it. Plus Resistance/2, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
[SPW]Killamoocow
Master Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 07 Nov 2007
Posts: 439
Location: Secret Cow Level

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems to be rigged

Code:
[17:32] killamoocow: STOLE MY JOKE NIGGUH
[17:32] elpacco: lolol that wasnt yours
[17:32] killamoocow: lolol ya it was
[17:32] elpacco: some newfag did it
[17:32] elpacco: and then you did it
[17:32] killamoocow: no
[17:32] elpacco: yes
[17:32] killamoocow: i did it in the first place :\
[17:32] elpacco: i remember
[17:32] elpacco: no cus remember
[17:32] elpacco: it was like
[17:32] elpacco: which are better
[17:32] killamoocow: i remember some other newfag stol it from me
[17:32] elpacco: or which are smarter
[17:32] elpacco: girls or boys
[17:33] elpacco: and it was a yes no poll
[17:33] killamoocow: ...
[17:33] elpacco: and everyone was like
[17:33] elpacco: which one goes to which
[17:33] elpacco: and he was like yes is gurl and no is boi
[17:33] killamoocow: ofcourse cuz u never seen my poll
[17:33] elpacco: and link was like
[17:33] elpacco: now how the fuck does that work
[17:33] elpacco: and then you made a poll right afterwards
[17:33] killamoocow: jesus chrsit
[17:33] elpacco: YESTHATSWHATHAPPENEDSHUTUP
[17:33] killamoocow: ./facepalm
[17:33] killamoocow: no
[17:33] elpacco: mwahh
[17:33] killamoocow: i made a poll way before that
[17:33] elpacco: I WIN TOO BAD
[17:34] elpacco: MWAHMWAHMWAHMWAHWMAWHAMWAHMAWHAMWAHAMAWHAMAWHAMWAHAM
[17:34] killamoocow: :\
[17:34] elpacco: MAMAMAMAMMAMAMAMA

_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Hitman
Master Cheater
Ban
Reputation: 9

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Posts: 385
Location: Toronto

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GFXER wrote:
OKAY GUISE CAUSE I MADE BAD CHOICE AND GOT 360 I'M GOING TO SAY ITS BETTER TO MAKE ME THINK I DID A GOOD BUY K MANG?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
megaman10x
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 2

Joined: 11 Nov 2007
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you did there.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Oblivious
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 45

Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 1729

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Butters wrote:
360: I have one because it's fun, looking forward to a couple of Future releases. :>
PS3: I'm getting one because I want KH3 on it. I've decided even if it comes out on Xbox360, I probably won't buy it. Plus Resistance/2, etc.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites