Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

macromedia flash 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
litobro
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: macromedia flash 7 Reply with quote

can someone post a link to downgrade.download macromedia flash 7? cuz i cant use ce without it.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: macromedia flash 7 Reply with quote

litobro wrote:
can someone post a link to downgrade.download macromedia flash 7? cuz i cant use ce without it.
ditto!
litobro
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: macromedia flash 7 Reply with quote

keritio wrote:
litobro wrote:
ditto!

what is ditto?

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone? could darkbyte help me here?
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto is like Nitto but with an D instead of an N,

actually Ditto means "I agree" or "same as that" somthing along those lines,

now for somthing that is actually useful,this guy posted links to macromedia flash 7 a little while ago

Bepetemish wrote:
Macromedia flash 7 can be downloaded at this site:

http://nederland.softpicks.net/software/Macromedia-Flash-Shockwave-Player-7_nl-20932.htm

I found it with google btw Laughing

just start google and type: ''flash player 7 download''
the 5 th site is the one your looking for.(or go to above link Rolling Eyes )

To uninstall flash player 8 go to this site and download uninstaller:

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14157

Well souds easy dont ya think?

although I'm not sure if flash 8 has security patches that you will lose or performace stuff,
I found flash 8 is not too hard to hack and tends to use the same dll across the board for games.. Confused

*edit* also an idea might be to look through some old games discs if you need an older version of things like flash or directx (?), just copy and paste the installer for it from the cd, but I repeat you can be undoing security updates in some cases so check to be sure

Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see me in the quote in the post before this post Smile but dont give me all the honour this guy knows what to do either:

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=8254

Bepetemish
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sorry for the double posting Embarassed *

Yo "ME"

you said:
I found flash 8 is not too hard to hack and tends to use the same dll across the board for games

can you pm me a copy of your hackt flash 8 or pm me a little tutorial for me for where to begin? i search a little in the files. So i think i need to use a hex editor to edit something.(i prefer ollydbg) but i dont exectly know what Sad can ya help me out?

me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not too hard to hack just takes lots of changed unchanged searchs on some games,, the motherload game and some others work with the multiply 8x search in flash 8, might be cause it was written in flash 7 maybe or just the way the games written by the programmer, but more newer games will not run under flash 7 soon enough and will demand you install the latest flash to run the game so at some point you will have to get to grips with flash 8 , 9 ,99999999 Twisted Evil

the dll I was on about is the NPSWF.dll
if in the memory view window ... you click on view and tick the "show module addresses" option it will show that "dll" plus the offset as the address for any code you find that is in that dll.. for example the address I gave in that defend your castle table for the spendable points is Arrow 3004e9b1 mov eax,[ecx]

then if you disassemble the code at that address and "show module addresses" then 3004e9b1 mov eax,[ecx] will be shown as--->>>> NPSWF32.dll+4E9B1 mov eax,[ecx]...

notice the 4E9B1 has the 300 part of the address replaced by the dll name.,

so in this case the dll address is 30000000 and the code is at 30000000+4E9B1==3004E9B1..

The advantage of using a dll and offset instead of a normal address is that if the dll changes position in memory when you restart the game then cheat engine will recalculate the new address of the code. eg Arrow 40000000+4E9B1= NPSWF32.dll+4E9B1 = 4004E9B1..

anyway here is that castle table again but with the motherload bits in as extra to show that flash 8 still does the multiply by 8 search in some games,, for instance that DR who darlek game uses the 8 trick..
I have not messed with flasm or hacked any swf files just used ce..olldbg is good and has great support by the way,
flash is meant to be fairly straight forward to learn so I will get round to doing it one day but thats not a priority for me at the moment Confused

firefox defend your castle.CT
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  firefox defend your castle.CT
 Filesize:  1.91 KB
 Downloaded:  527 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: