Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Help] C, C#, C++

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FullyAwesome
I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:54 pm    Post subject: [Help] C, C#, C++ Reply with quote

hi all, this is NOT in anyway spam. i would like to start programming using a type of C language and would like to ask u professional programmers wat is the best type to start with

i wanna ask the programmers, wat programming language is the best to start off:
C
C# or
C++

i was steering towards C++, but i wanted to get ur oppinion, and this is the first kind of programming that i would be doing. some people said VB but that's not the kind of stuff that i wanna do.

if u could leave ur oppinion i would really apreciate it, & also tell me plz wat compiler/program u use or think is the best for making programs in the C/C#/C++ format, ty xD

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started on C++ and from there its actually a fairly easy shift to anyone of the others mentioned.
C++ I personally like VC++6 and devC++ (dont like the latest incarnations of microsofts compilers). C# google "the mono project"

I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_undead wrote:
I started on C++ and from there its actually a fairly easy shift to anyone of the others mentioned.
C++ I personally like VC++6 and devC++ (dont like the latest incarnations of microsofts compilers). C# google "the mono project"

lol sweet cause i've got a download link for devC and once i learn C++, u reckon i'd be able to write scripts for games like maple story, even tho they're like ASM? some site said if u know C++ it's quite similar xD

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No but one you've got the basic idea of what programming can and cant do you'll be able to learn ASM (google mASM - its my favorite) without TOO much hassle.

It does require work and constant practice though, so dont expect to be brilliant at first.

I post too much

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_undead wrote:
No but one you've got the basic idea of what programming can and cant do you'll be able to learn ASM (google mASM - its my favorite) without TOO much hassle.

It does require work and constant practice though, so dont expect to be brilliant at first.

na i know it requires hard work, but once u've done math for a while i think i can handle it xD and it's a good reason to get out of homework lol xD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General programming All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: