Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okay, WTF is ALL THIS CRAP?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source
View previous topic :: View next topic  
datahead
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Okay, WTF is ALL THIS CRAP?!?! Reply with quote

okay im new here, and i was wondering wtf is the cvs server? i mean, does it stand for current version system server? any who where do i get it, and how do i compile it, and how does it integrate with ce? i looked on here for all this allready, but im jusst left more confused.... sorry if i am coming off as an asshole but im just fairly curious to what it is, i have delphi, and the ddk, and the ce 5.2 source.... but im just a bit confused on everything else, any help will be greatly appreciated...

~Datahead
DarkRav3n
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf....

CVS post is so stickied unless u see it as CSV. use win cvs. but there's some problems with it. just read the sticky.

for delphi, ddk and source topics look into bypass section above. if u are just purely editing ur own script in it den search this forum thoroughly.

perhaps u can off ur CAPS for ur post title Smile
Chill and welcome to the forum
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Source All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: