Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHEAT ENGINE IS DETECTABLE!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tobias
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: CHEAT ENGINE IS DETECTABLE! Reply with quote

Cheat engine has worked nicley for such a long time. Now this:

I logged in my WoW toon and shortly after loaded cheat engine for the mountain climbing code. ( i do this just to take shortcuts while traveling) and 2 seconds later i get DC'd. No big deal. I log back in and it tells me I am temp suspended. At this time I was uncertain why I was temp banned. I checked my email, nothing. I play on a 2nd account of my brothers and play for an hour all while trying to figure out what happend. So I use Cheat engine on THAT account and 2 sec later BAM! BAN!. Still no email. I was under the impression that cheat engine was undetectable. If I knew this was gonna happen I would have just said fuck it!

Haruhi Suzumiya.
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: CHEAT ENGINE IS DETECTABLE! Reply with quote

Tobias wrote:
Cheat engine has worked nicley for such a long time. Now this:

I logged in my WoW toon and shortly after loaded cheat engine for the mountain climbing code. ( i do this just to take shortcuts while traveling) and 2 seconds later i get DC'd. No big deal. I log back in and it tells me I am temp suspended. At this time I was uncertain why I was temp banned. I checked my email, nothing. I play on a 2nd account of my brothers and play for an hour all while trying to figure out what happend. So I use Cheat engine on THAT account and 2 sec later BAM! BAN!. Still no email. I was under the impression that cheat engine was undetectable. If I knew this was gonna happen I would have just said fuck it!
dumb ass why do you think they made bans to prevent cheating
idonotwanttotalkaboutit
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noob, do you realy think that people are that stupid to know that you are hacking... they can record your moves... and send it to gm's ..so they can ban you or do like they do it to you... say that you are beeing suspected has cheater....

what to do... play like one weak normaly--- then rarely when no one is seeing you... HACK!
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It even says so when installing : "gets you banned in online games"

anyhow, it may not be that they detect CE but perhaps it is the ACT of mountain climbing that is detected (easily added in and not even a client update needed)

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Kypi
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:06 am    Post subject: - Reply with quote

rofl! that double post is funny!
ReLoaD HacKeR
Expert Cheater

Location: Let Me Ask You... Why Would Anyone But A Petifile Care?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... i had no clue...
Bob0matiC
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha. he gets his chr banned, then gets his brothers chr, and gets it banned, just to see if it was CE that caused it. if i was his bother, well u no.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: