Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please look, I'm new - Hacking related

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krazee
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Please look, I'm new - Hacking related Reply with quote

Note: Search button for Forums is temporarily down
I can not search forums and anwsers this moment please help

About me:

Hi there, I'm new to this forum and I'd like to thank Dark Byte for making this hacking program. I hope my time here will be fun and of course helpful too, I'm looking forward to you members teaching me the basic foundation of hacking. Yes, I am currently also a noob learning to hack and no I am not a leecher I want to learn how to hack, not leech.

Help!

I've been using cheat engine for about 2 months now, I finish the tutorial for cheat engine and it was pretty much fun. I tried hacking flash games to practice(http://neopets.com/games/chiabomber2.phtml) for about a month now and somehow no addresses come up.

I search "Exact Value" but I'm still doing something incorrect

Games that I currently play and looking forward to hack:

Maplestory - Vacuum Hack and God Mode

For now I wont bother hacking Maplestory because it requires a bypass and is very very complicated far above my intelligence to hack this game , I've been trying but I don't think im ready for it just yet

Thank you for taking your time helping me!

Contact me on aim at xSuKaRaYx

Please help me on hacking one of the most basic thing!

-Flash Games
Krazee
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, ok thanks I'll try and look around. I don't understand the part where you said "Switch to another scan" I didn't understand, did you mean like "Increased by" and "Decreased by"
kionay
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u might have the wrong proccess
go to the little computer
at the bottom it has a button that says"window list"
click it
then on that choose seomthing that says
http://maplestory[it could say maplegobal last i checked i might say eather or neather]

but just look for the words maple story
click it and choose ok
now u have the right poccess

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I know how to do that, switching processes, opening and attaching to games or windows but I still don't understand what I'm doing wrong, I'll try again
kionay
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y dont u post somthing in the maple story forum
not here
that is what its for

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said, I am not ready to hack Maplestory, I'm currently still learning how to scan memory and to edit addresses such as flash games or so. I mean I bet I couldn't even find any addresses on maplestory, including the bypass and all the security. I will try in the near future, thanks though.
me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your learning to train games it's best to start with offline single player games,
with them your not fighting against another pc thats checking that your game is obeying the rules,
it's the old server client problem you run into plus flash games can use funny values as well,
the game writers chuck in a few lines of program to juggle your ammo amount up a bit during the calculations to give you a headache sometimes as well,

you learn faster by training the more basic games first then moving on to the harder ones, all the time looking out for tips on forums, there's always something new,

so try some of the windows games like pinball, minesweeper, solitair ect, you'll get through those in no time,
get some freebie games from places like cnet,,CHECK all games that you get downloaded are not stuffed with adware/spyware, on cnet read the reviews they tell you if there is crap on the download,

cheating in multiplayer games usually causes a bit of friction at some point though,
so you might want to be a bit cautious about that unless your doing it in a game with friends and everyone is in on the joke,

so in a nutshell just start on the easy stuff and build up your skill,....

Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krazee wrote:
Like I said, I am not ready to hack Maplestory, I'm currently still learning how to scan memory and to edit addresses such as flash games or so. I mean I bet I couldn't even find any addresses on maplestory, including the bypass and all the security. I will try in the near future, thanks though.

that stil dont mean u cant post it in maple story
its all in the same general forum
there are users there and here
cept there is more of an exact place and could possibly give u a better over-all answer

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Me:

Thanks I'll try offline games first, and work my way up from there to increase my hacking skills

To kionay:

The reason why I posted on this topic is because I wanted to talk about general hacking such as flash, that is my main subject, that is why I posted here. If not, on the other hand if every post I had was about Maplestory I would've posted on the Maplestory topic
personmans
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: :idea: Reply with quote

Well I can't say I was never intrigued with hacking neopets, but before i stopped playing it (about 4 years ago) They had implemented protection on all the flash games. This protection made it so you could not hack the values of points specifically.

If you do want to hack their flash games sugest you try decompiling it and looking at the action script. This is the best way to find variable names, because being a scripting language the var names dont change when its running.

Once you have variable names? Search for them in TEXT and change them all to different text of the same length.... a good example would be "ouch" in about half the games, taking this out will stop enemies from spawning and or make you invincible.

PS. if you do it wrong it WILL, not MIGHT get you banned, even if you don't send the score.... So practice on a fake account, or stick to the simpler games
Code:
www.shockwave.com
me
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you browse that memory region though step back a line and make sure you have not found a partial spelling of TOUCH though
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks pretty complicated but I'll try
personmans
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops, yes "me" makes a good point.
I meant to say that you should check it in the "browse this memory region" screen, at the bottom right (the dump) it has the whole text string in plaintext, make sure its the variable and not part of longer strings.

PS thanks "me" i didnt realize i forgot that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: