Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Cheat Engine bypass trial versions of games?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cartoondude135
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2023 11:39 pm    Post subject: Can Cheat Engine bypass trial versions of games? Reply with quote

I need to take screenshots of certain things from the following games:

Build-a-Lot
Build-a-Lot 2: Town of the Year
Build-a-Lot 3: Passport to Europe
Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source
Build-a-Lot: On Vacation
Build-a-Lot: Mysteries
Build-a-Lot: Mysteries 2
Build-a-Lot Big Dreams
Build-a-Lot World

But all these can only be played for a time limit of 1 hour and 30 minutes. And I only just stumbled upon videos of Cheat Engine shown speeding up rent collection on levels. So if it can do that to these games, then can it bypass the trial lock and allow you to use certain things for free like a partnership? If it can, please tell me how as this will dramatically streamline my screenshotting mission.

build-a-lot partnership.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.53 KB
 Viewed:  3143 Time(s)

build-a-lot partnership.jpg

Famine
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I could sus out it is theoretically it's possible, utilizing string search you could look for some key words like "Demo" "Time" to potentially trick it. And if altering the values of these doesn't work x64dbg and/or Ollydbg for debuggers to use in conjunction with CE to disable them in a patch. Though it might be easier to search for an already modded version that exists already. Torrenting is also an option, though be privacy minded if you do go this route, utilize a well respected VPN, or as much security as you're comfortable with. I don't have the game or I'd go through and check for you. Good luck.
atom0s

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While things like this are potentially possible, it is not allowed to be discussed on this site. This is considered warez.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: