Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Change XP multiplier value

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fgw2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:33 am    Post subject: Change XP multiplier value Reply with quote

Basically there is this XP multiplier with a Timer that comes from daily login I know how to freeze or change the timer but I dont know how to change the XP. Its at 1.1x

What should I do? I am a beginner to this all and havent found any tutorials
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's an online game, then you probably will not get much help with it here since online games are not supported.

If it's an offline game with online components, then you may be limited by what you can do since some data may be handled remotely.
fgw2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
If it's an online game, then you probably will not get much help with it here since online games are not supported.

If it's an offline game with online components, then you may be limited by what you can do since some data may be handled remotely.

Its a online game but my own game which means I can do whatever i want in or on it since its my server and everything, i was just doing this to learn more.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fgw2 wrote:
Its a online game but my own game which means I can do whatever i want in or on it
-You developed the game and own all of the rights to it? If so, why do you need Cheat Engine for this? If your sole purpose is to learn, then you can practice using a different target that is offline/single-player since online games are not supported here.
fgw2
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

++METHOS wrote:
fgw2 wrote:
Its a online game but my own game which means I can do whatever i want in or on it
-You developed the game and own all of the rights to it? If so, why do you need Cheat Engine for this? If your sole purpose is to learn, then you can practice using a different target that is offline/single-player since online games are not supported here.

I already explained to you I own all the rights to the game and server which makes it not ILLEGAL. There is no offline game where I can do this
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fgw2 wrote:
I already explained to you I own all the rights to the game and server which makes it not ILLEGAL.
-Not exactly. And rather than read between the lines and make assumptions, I decided to ask for clarification, which seemed reasonable.

However, if you feel bothered by this, then I can kindly stop replying. Mr. Green
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whether it's legal or not doesn't matter. It's against the rules of these forums.

If you actually own the game, just find and change it in the source code.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: