Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to access the CheatEngine Tutorials. -Help wanted.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purplesamosa
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 6:46 pm    Post subject: Unable to access the CheatEngine Tutorials. -Help wanted. Reply with quote

Hey There, I'm following some guides on guidedhacking as I'm interested in learning about these things.

I saw that cheat engine has a pretty cool tutorial, so personally I'd like to try it out myself.

I've compiled and built both CE 7.4 both in 32bit + 64bit using lazarus 2.0.1

and then I've compiled and built to CE 6.8.3 both 32bit + 64bit using lazarus 1.6.4 to see if it's just not inside 7.4

Am I missing anything for these tutorials? I've tried googling all over the place and it doesn't seem anyone else is having these issues, disabled all AV and firewalls, re-downloaded n installed multiple times.

It's not too big a deal, but it would be quite fun to run these tutorials as these exercises are made directly for this.

Any insight would be amazing, thanks.

EDIT:

Alright after checking out what the tutorial button does, I see it wanted to open an executable

Code:

begin
  shellexecute(0, 'open', pchar(cheatenginedir+'Tutorial-x86_64.exe'), nil, nil, sw_show);
end;       

Then I browsed to find there is tutorial folder with another .lpi -.- many thanks guys, my apologies for being an absolute idiot.

I'm happy to leave this here incase any one individual like myself ever googles for this, but if the moderators want to delete/close this thread that'd be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: