Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A handful of ultimap issues and questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lewrya
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 am    Post subject: A handful of ultimap issues and questions Reply with quote

Problem 1: trying to filter out RETs with ultimap1 returns an access violation

Question 2: is there a way to export all of the returned calls? You can put them in code list but you have to go one by one so far as I can tell. I can't just control a and put those in code list. And then there's another question can I export the code list? I know a lot of people here are Lua experts but personally I'm Linux CLI guy. I'd like to filter with basic text manipulation tools

Could we get a feature that allows you to filter specific calls? Ultimately, I'm trying to find a cmp and it's super painful.

Just for some more backdrop, in back for blood your deck can only be 15 cards. So somewhere there has to be a piece of code that is saying if less than 15 you're allowed to add more cards. I have been trying to trace calls and find that number 15 for weeks now. So even if I can find the cmps and then just backtrace what's in those registers I would be happy.
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am able to batch-add all results to code list when using ultimap1 with latest version of CE.

Even if 15 is likely the number, always consider that it could be something different.

I cannot speak about exporting code list, since that has never been needed.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: A handful of ultimap issues and questions Reply with quote

lewrya wrote:

Question 2: is there a way to export all of the returned calls? You can put them in code list but you have to go one by one so far as I can tell. I can't just control a and put those in code list. And then there's another question can I export the code list? I know a lot of people here are Lua experts but personally I'm Linux CLI guy. I'd like to filter with basic text manipulation tools

Could we get a feature that allows you to filter specific calls? Ultimately, I'm trying to find a cmp and it's super painful.

Just for some more backdrop, in back for blood your deck can only be 15 cards. So somewhere there has to be a piece of code that is saying if less than 15 you're allowed to add more cards. I have been trying to trace calls and find that number 15 for weeks now. So even if I can find the cmps and then just backtrace what's in those registers I would be happy.

I would actually start with finding the current cards count, then find what code accesses that when adding cards and what assesses it when you can't add any more. Then it should be somewhere in between those instructions.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: A handful of ultimap issues and questions Reply with quote

TheyCallMeTim13 wrote:
lewrya wrote:

I would actually start with finding the current cards count, then find what code accesses that when adding cards and what assesses it when you can't add any more. Then it should be somewhere in between those instructions.

Yeah, I tried that, there's just so many jumps it's hard to track. I'm probably about to try again this morning. I think my GF is getting annoyed with me lol. "I swear this is it, I think I found it" I proclaim for the 50th time. looking like a crazy person staring into a wall of matrix esq numbers and letters.

If I could even filter all jnes jnls etc that would be super helpful too. But here we go again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: