Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[REQUEST] an NFL Head Coach Cheat Engine program

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRareButter
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:24 pm    Post subject: [REQUEST] an NFL Head Coach Cheat Engine program Reply with quote

I'm requesting a NFL Head Coach cheat engine program, or a simply loadable script.

Madden 08 has one made for it that features many things like NCAA rules, camera angles, modern day overtime rules, etc

NFL Head Coach uses the same engine as Madden 08, but I doubt that all the memory addresses are the same. Here's my requests:

1. Television camera angle (Example here: footballidiot(dot)com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=22696&start=100)

2. Modern day overtime rules

3. Added "Zoom" camera angle

4. QB rollout AI (should be burried in the coding, the NCAA game had it but the NFL was mostly pocket passing at the time)

5. Better QB AI? There's a slider program that can be installed for HC but if there's a better way im all for it.

6. NCAA Rules (wider hashmarks (at least in theory, not asking for graphics mods), making the field shorter/wider)

7. Coordinator mode (like NCAA 14, the script would allow offensive/defensive coaches to call plays, then automatically change the camera angle to "broadcast/television" regardless of what camera the user uses on their side of the ball and automatically call the plays on the other side of the ball. Not sure if this next part is possible, but playing the game *as* as coordinator. Instead of being the boss at the staff meetings you would answer to the HC of the team who controls the rosters, depth chart, etc. You would be able to quit, or take jobs from other teams.

8. Quicker CPU coaching progression

9. Permanently remembered play instructions. (In HC you give specific instructions on certain plays so your team runs its just as you planned, but it resets each week. It's tedious to reteach the same play 100x)

10. Automatically reversed draft order for NCAA careers to simulate the best programs getting the best players.

All of these things would need to toggled on or off to use.

I don't want to break any site rules. (There's no buying or selling allowed) Email me if you'd be willing to make these things happen and we can discuss the details. anemailthatcanbeused@gmail (dot) com

Calhoupe's Madden Scripts 1.70 12_27_2021 1_35_22 PM.png
 Description:
Launch button
 Filesize:  16.34 KB
 Viewed:  1860 Time(s)

Calhoupe's Madden Scripts 1.70 12_27_2021 1_35_22 PM.png

Calhoupe's Madden Scripts 1.70 12_27_2021 1_00_03 PM.png
 Description:
Popular Madden 08 cheat engine script
 Filesize:  19.79 KB
 Viewed:  1865 Time(s)

Calhoupe's Madden Scripts 1.70 12_27_2021 1_00_03 PM.png

FranckeyGloom
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the attached screenshots
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: