Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can iphone be cracked in withouth it's user interact with it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandsmaster
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject: can iphone be cracked in withouth it's user interact with it Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

I'm curious in general if anyone can tell, if you can hack an iphone, if the owner doesn't use it at all? Like he can't click links and social engineering doesn't work on them. Could such thing be even possible.

P.S.: I know this topic is pretty random, but it's a general question about hacking, so I thought it's for here. If not, just let me know. I'll delete it in no time.
Thanks!

LeFiXER
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devices can be hacked remotely but there has to be some form of access usually through a network or an installed backdoor.
Jenny456
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeFiXER wrote:
Devices can be hacked remotely but there has to be some form of access usually through a network or an installed backdoor.

So true.You can hack anything if you find the right hacker.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on what you mean by hacking?

I have not used OSX or whatever macos iphone uses but similar to android, the strict security and OS limitations mean writing a trojan would be something special.

Without access to the victims iphone in any form, it's going to be downright impossible. Unless you're Aiden Pearce Wink

sandsmaster
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devices can be hacked in a ton of ways indeed, but I recon that, unless you get into the iphone cloud and trace the phone or maybe hack into the isp and find it through there, there isn't a practical chance.

STN wrote:
Without access to the victims iphone in any form, it's going to be downright impossible. Unless you're Aiden Pearce Wink

Wish I could hack stuff like him. That would be fun for a while. I'm never gonna pay for food and bills again . Laughing

Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPhone is just a proprietary Linux with a fancy skin and custom hardware and drivers.
Although I am not sure that hacks that work on Linux should work on iPhone automatically.
There are plenty of bugs and backdoors, I'm sure, it's just a matter of time finding them and exploiting them before they are fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: