Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Do Tattoos hurt? I want a infused CE & MS tattoo

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:19 pm    Post subject: Do Tattoos hurt? I want a infused CE & MS tattoo Reply with quote

I wonder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please post pictures when you do,

we want to laugh at you

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
please post pictures when you do,

we want to laugh at you


this screams insecurities
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
br0l0ck
Cheater
Reputation: 61

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not really. the one on my hip didnt really hurt just felt weird because it was on hip bone (thin skin, thick bone) and one on my wrist just a bit uncomfortable
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotHeap wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
please post pictures when you do,

we want to laugh at you


this screams insecurities



I have no problems with tattoos


I think it's funny when people tattoo themselves with logos of mega-corporations that monetize every aspect of your life, with or without your consent and always against your will. Why not give them part of your skin? You've clearly already given them your mind lmao

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HotHeap wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
please post pictures when you do,

we want to laugh at you


this screams insecurities



I have no problems with tattoos


I think it's funny when people tattoo themselves with logos of mega-corporations that monetize every aspect of your life, with or without your consent and always against your will. Why not give them part of your skin? You've clearly already given them your mind lmao


How did ms monetize my life, it was free to play

see, your logic applies to majority of tattoos but what your big brain didnít account for is meaning

this has meaning to me due to the software development Iím in now cause of using cheatengine and [email protected] back then

br0l0ck wrote:
not really. the one on my hip didnt really hurt just felt weird because it was on hip bone (thin skin, thick bone) and one on my wrist just a bit uncomfortable


ima get a design of this tattoo and post it here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 129

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HotHeap wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HotHeap wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
please post pictures when you do,

we want to laugh at you


this screams insecurities



I have no problems with tattoos


I think it's funny when people tattoo themselves with logos of mega-corporations that monetize every aspect of your life, with or without your consent and always against your will. Why not give them part of your skin? You've clearly already given them your mind lmao


How did ms monetize my life, it was free to play

see, your logic applies to majority of tattoos but what your big brain didnít account for is meaning

this has meaning to me due to the software development Iím in now cause of using cheatengine and [email protected] back then

br0l0ck wrote:
not really. the one on my hip didnt really hurt just felt weird because it was on hip bone (thin skin, thick bone) and one on my wrist just a bit uncomfortable


ima get a design of this tattoo and post it here



I thought you meant microsoft, but you know what, that's just as cringe. go for it. I honestly do not care.

Software development isn't even that great of a job.


I'm a technical lead and can tell you that from first hand experience, that a lot of people are shitty programmers (degree or no degree, experience or not, sometimes bad habits sink deep into your career), and when it comes review time, no amount of passion for the products you use or show of knowledge in something will save you from bad or improperly written code, and the decisions or consequences after.

take that money and spend it on books or something idk, just seems like a really half baked idea, at least like put some other characters in it or like one of main NPCs or your own chartacter in a cool artstyle. don't be generic and shit ffs

_________________
Some Retarded Muslim who crys ad hominem every chance he can get wrote:
btw, since im a leech i have to get a job, arent u a 4x leech by having 4?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites