Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WH GOD?!?!?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

If a train leaves New York at 5pm traveling 70 mph and another train leaves Chicago at 4pm going 95mph in reverse, what time do you think it will be whenever A.I. and other advanced machines take over the globe?
I'd like to buy a vowel....
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
101100100010.....2!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
WTF?! Shhhhh......(Its already begun)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
(CTRL+ALT+DEL)......(ALT+F12)
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

Seabazz91
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:20 pm    Post subject: WH GOD?!?!? Reply with quote

OK! So couple days ago I had started to experience weird crashes while I was playing games and using cheat engine and I concluded that my 8 gb of ram and crappy NVIDIA graphics card where at fault. Like the computer was the once minimum requirements until Unity started calling forth amateur and indie programmers to start creating games with most system requirements basically curb stomping my desktop computer that walmart and best buy called "Affordable powerhouse gaming PCs". Given it has plenty of optional features that can plug into the unused slots and blah blah blah.
Anyways I noticed after my pc crashed for like the 5th time......it killed my 5TB external storage which had my entire library of music and games (4.3TB last I saw before storage failure.)
It coruppted my hard drive and at first it would read like normal, but 5 minutes later it just 'POOF" gone from Device Manager saying it has a Drive Error and says do the troubleshoot......then it tells me "Can't trouble shoot contact administrator."
Administrator as in the admin
of the pc...which is me. So I called my cellphone from the house phone and left a threatening message since I never answer and send my ass straight to voicemail......
IM SO BORED WITHOUT MY TREASURE TROVE OF GAMES....

Sorry, got off track but back to the cheat engine issue.....I had restarted my pc and before I launched any other program I double clicked the CE icon and as soon as the window opened CLICK like someone tripped a breaker and instantly lost power. So safe to say its Cheat Engine!

FYI....I am not angry at CE since I have always enjoyed using it for a few years now.

If anyone else is or has experienced this please let me know.....

R>I.P. 5tb Seagate HDD 3/15/20 - 6/24/21
atom0s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly, just sounds like your drive died. If other parts of the system are acting up then there could potentially be issues with your other hardware as well. But, it's extremely unlikely that CE had anything to do with it.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you use a battery backup/UPS? It kind of sounds like it could dirty power issues. It might not be persistent, and just be an issue with a local transformer/substation. But I base this more from electronics experience and less from PC knowledge, so hard to say.
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmmm....the curse of HDD compared to SSD. I believe cheat engine is holding a grudge against me now. I figured I would uninstall/reinstall but no matter mow many times i go and 'allow exception' it still continues to block it. Even though the installation shows its finished.

On a side note however.....kudos on the half hour response time. I was honestly expecting no sooner than tomorrow sometime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: