Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem on changing the value of an address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saad-py
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 10:31 am    Post subject: Problem on changing the value of an address Reply with quote

Hi,
I am new to the forum and cheat engine.
I wanted to try CE on a browser game which was made using Unity and came to browser as a WASM A.K.A Web Assembly.
Its called Polyblicy on the gaming style website, the game was made by RokaWar. I wanted to try to increase my ammo but when I tried to found the address for the ammo I found it in the classic way but I tried to change it and i couldn't because it was written in assembly or something but i tried changing it a bit where I came to know that maybe it is just for the game UI there is another parent variable which stores the value of the ammo. And I can't see to find the address of the health also.

So I need help for how to find the parent addresses and also how to connect CE to a process with is PID or the hex value of the PID

And I have read many posts in the forum so I would like you guys to try to increase the health and ammo. You can think this as a CHALLENGE !!

Finally, I had this random thought in my mind that:

"
Maybe I cannot increase the values because I am just a client ( user ) playing the game
"
Am I correct ??

If you want the link to the game follow the steps below (cause I cant post urls)
Remove all the spaces and put a full stop before the "com"
"gaming-style com /POLYBLICY/ index.php? page = game"

Thanks in Advance Smile Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: