Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bypass anti dll injection or something like that

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sonath
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject: bypass anti dll injection or something like that Reply with quote

I am not sure if this topic is under the right thread or even the site but i hope so. If not i am sorry about that.

So i tried to inject a dll into a p server of an old game but i always get some errors after injecting:

force load module failed: failed finding address of MSVCP140!?setp@?$basic_streambuf@DU?$char_traits...

force load module failed: failed finding address of MSVCP140!??6?$bastic_ostream@DU?$char_traits@D@s... <---- That one is the best dll i used before the design is very sexy

force load module failed: failed finding address VCRUNTIME140!__std_type_info_destroy_list --> after using windows debug symbols it would be api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0!_stdio_common_vsprintf

Those are 3 different kinds of dlls and tbh i don't understand anything listed above cuz i am kinda new to cheat engine and don't even now something about programming.

First of all i am gonna explain a little bit. The dlls i am injecting are different kinds of packetloggers so you can send and recv things most guys are using these to cheat,dupe or fake stuff but many are also using these to make the game easier for example teleporting just by sending a little thing or using items by spamming the same packet. Packets in the game are everything sitting has a packet walking has a packet every little function is sending a packet to the server. And yes i already tried injecting these dlls before and i also have the old version of the game where injecting is fully working. But they did some things that if you use the old version you wouldn't be able to connect with the client anymore. Soooo i don't really know what to do is there a possibility to bypass this protection or not?

btw. the game is starting with a launcher and after login in and starting it, it would automatically open a dll file which would be the client i am tryin to inject a dll. I also compared the old one with the new one and yeah well they literally changed everything except for some things.

That's a long text man well i am thankful for any comment.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are from the VC++ redist that Microsoft makes. If they are missing then you can install them via the following:

32bit: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x86.exe
64bit: https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

These will install the runtimes for 2015, 2017 and 2019. You can get older versions as well if needed from here:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads-2647da03-1eea-4433-9aff-95f26a218cc0

Sonath
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply but it's not as simple as that. The runtimes were already installed and could be accessed to before. They are even located in the System32 Folder however the new version has a protection so you cannot inject any dlls that does need these runtimes to run.
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the anti-cheat is blocking the runtime DLLs from loading, then statically compiling against the runtime so there are no imports required from it.
Sonath
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again, soo what should i exactly change or do. I don't know anything about programming and it seems like they are quite proud about their anti-cheat so i am not really sure if compiling against the runtime would even work but i don't know things like that. Btw. the game i want to "cheat" is NosWings a NosTale Private Server. I have the source code of the packetlogger and Visual Studio for building that dll but i don't know what to do with the code to make it work again. The packetlogger i am using is DevTale on GitHub by imxeno.

Tbh. i don't really think i can bypass it without enough knowledge but well it would be nice.
atom0s

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have no idea what you're doing, then there's no point in me telling you what to do to statically link against something. I'd suggest if you are interested in this stuff then you take the time to learn it. Just jumping in with other peoples code trying to bypass an anti-cheat is not a great place to start in my opinion.

Take the time to learn a programming language that you're interested in, as well as the tool(s) required to make use of that language on the platform(s) you plan to target.

Sonath
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i thought so still thanks, gonna learn programming soon even if it takes a long time for me to understand those things. ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: