Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Always 0 results

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chronicler
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:13 pm    Post subject: Always 0 results Reply with quote

Hello.

I have been using Cheat Engine for a few years, and I love the program (thanks!).

Ver 7.2:
Now, all of a sudden, it will always display Found:0 for what ever value I am searching for.
I had to exclude CE from Windows Defender, but other than that, I cannot find a single hit, even if I search for "1" or something like that.

I usually search for 4 byte value, but has also tried All, and selected 4 byte, Float and Double in settings.

This has come recently, and I have not installed any major items/updates or new programs.

Any ideas?
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure it's not an online game, and try the ce tutorial and see if it works there

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
Chronicler
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Byte wrote:
Make sure it's not an online game, and try the ce tutorial and see if it works there

Tutorial works actually.
This makes me think that there might be some online connection to this local game I am testing. I am pretty sure that I have managed to do this earlier with this game though. And I also see that some people have made tables for this game.

The game in question (at this moment) is "Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts". Which should not be online as far as I know. It is just a local game that I play.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chronicler wrote:
Dark Byte wrote:

Tutorial works actually.
This makes me think that there might be some online connection to this local game I am testing. I am pretty sure that I have managed to do this earlier with this game though. And I also see that some people have made tables for this game.

The game in question (at this moment) is "Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts". Which should not be online as far as I know. It is just a local game that I play.

Game has Easyanticheat which completely blocks any OpenProcess handles CE can grab ie no access to game memory.

You will need to disable the easyanticheat before you can read game's memory. The app i acquired made a trainer back when game release which should contain the EAC bypass here.

It doesn't matter if you play offline and quite frankly, its stupid that they would waste money on Easyanticheat when the game isn't even that popular neither known for its multiplayer. But seems like every game whether big or small has to have it now to give a headache to us offline cheaters. I mean look at the game price now, probably wasted half their profits on EAC crap or denuvo.

Sorry for the little rant, always annoyed from game companies using EAC or battleeye in single player focused games

Hope it helps Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: