Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need help on d3dhook script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reverser69
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:37 am    Post subject: need help on d3dhook script Reply with quote

hi all

there's an old script that uses d3dhook to create a mod menu.

but the thing which bothers me is that It doesn't distinguish the selected functions from other ones.

i think SetHighlighterToSelectedOption() is responsible for doing so but it doest work?!

can anyone share a simple way to do so? changing the color or adding "***" to the beginning of the option's text.

update:
I'm talking about this:
Code:

d3dhook_initializeHook()

font=createFont() --Default initialized to the mainform font. (black and small)
--You can change the font properties like size, type, bold, color, etc.. (Don't do italic as it can break the fontmap)

fontmap=d3dhook_createFontmap(font)  --create a fontmap from the defined font. After this font can be destroyed. If you wish different colors and types, create a new fontmap each time

DisplayedTextObject=d3dhook_createTextContainer(fontmap,100,100,'Initial text or empty string')

--The DisplayedTextObject is a TextContainer class. It inherits from the D3DHook_RenderObject, so d3dhook_renderobject_* methods work on this object
--example to change the y position to 300 you'd do
d3dhook_renderobject_setY(DisplayedTextObject, 300)

--The textcontainer also has it's own methods, like d3dhook_textcontainer_setText
d3dhook_textcontainer_setText(DisplayedTextObject, "Updated Text")

ps:
in most cases when using Lua scripts I cant use ctrl+c (copy). is that a bug?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: