Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CLIFFORD'S PREDICTION: BITCOIN WILL PLAY A HUGE ROLE IN WW3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:00 am    Post subject: CLIFFORD'S PREDICTION: BITCOIN WILL PLAY A HUGE ROLE IN WW3 Reply with quote

If bitcoin goes on another parabolic bull run, expect SERIOUS ramifications for this. The forbes list of wealthiest people on earth will be flooded with bitcoiners. If bitcoin created a couple of billionaires in 2017, expect hundreds of billionaires to be created in the next bull run. This will cause a major shakeup in the world order. People have Bitcoins, some people don’t have Bitcoin, it’ll be some countries have Bitcoins, some won’t have Bitcoins, it will be the U.S. dollar losing its reserve status, it will be geopolitical, it will be military.

3006.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  23.17 KB
 Viewed:  9518 Time(s)

3006.jpg

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shut the fuck up already people have been talking about this shit since before you even were posting here, do you honestly think you have some sort of market insider knowledge/insight? you're pissing in the wake of some other economist no doubt, nothing you ever say is original.

And IIRC and if i look deep enough, you were one of the people making fun of bitcoin during its emergence right here on this forum, so why should anyone take you seriously at all

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HotHeap
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Ban

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the faster you realize bitcoin is a ponzi meme

the sooner you’ll realize OP is wrong on this

I rather have gold, not imaginary money

Why you think every country going back to gold based

Venezuela is paying Iran GOLD for OIL

inb4 Venezuela has oil, they do but not the same refined oil that is needed

there are currently exploits in bitcoin, sure I want my money to be in an exploited system LMFAO

kids use bitcoin

men use oil and gold

Clifford is so behind with the times, so sad when he was ahead with trump
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Shut the fuck up already people have been talking about this shit since before you even were posting here, do you honestly think you have some sort of market insider knowledge/insight? you're pissing in the wake of some other economist no doubt, nothing you ever say is original.

And IIRC and if i look deep enough, you were one of the people making fun of bitcoin during its emergence right here on this forum, so why should anyone take you seriously at all

I was making fun of the retail investors who bought in in 2017 when the RSI was showing it was way overbought. The institutional money dumped on them for 2 years after that. 2017 was a bubble that spiraled out of control similar to tulip mania.

Bitcoin's intrinsic value is actually much higher now as the userbase has grown and the monetary system has matured. Bitcoin is undervalued and can easily hit new all time highs this year.

Grayscale is an institution that is buying pretty much every bitcoin in circulation since the halving. They are smart money, and smart money is buying at 8k-9k. Grayscale might singlehandedly take bitcoin into new all time highs.

btcgrayscale.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  87.78 KB
 Viewed:  9489 Time(s)

btcgrayscale.jpg

101091105_667739903958509_197324635962867712_n.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  342.82 KB
 Viewed:  9491 Time(s)

101091105_667739903958509_197324635962867712_n.jpg

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

I was making fun of the retail investors who bought in in 2017 when the RSI was showing it was way overbought. The institutional money dumped on them for 2 years after that. 2017 was a bubble that spiraled out of control similar to tulip mania.

Bitcoin's intrinsic value is actually much higher now as the userbase has grown and the monetary system has matured. Bitcoin is undervalued and can easily hit new all time highs this year.

Grayscale is an institution that is buying pretty much every bitcoin in circulation since the halving. They are smart money, and smart money is buying at 8k-9k. Grayscale might singlehandedly take bitcoin into new all time highs.

you're a fucking idiot clown, who will always be a follower and you proved my point that you vomit rhetorical points made by other people and economists, even providing their work and graphs, of shit anyone can figure out if they have been paying attention for any significant amount of time, it doesn't take a genius. You are an NPC passing along useless information for the lowest possible denominator of human beings who still haven't even learned about what Bitcoin or digital currencies are.

it's because of your retardation, your willingness to shill for Trump SO OPENLY AND BRAZENLY, even at the cost of your own reputation, that we are where we are today.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://asiatimes.com/2020/10/iran-to-use-bitcoin-to-fund-imports/

Iran is using bitcoin for import payments to help the nation avoid United States sanctions that impose limits on Iran's access to the US dollar. This is the first steps crypto and bitcoin have taken in in geopolitical warefare.

Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it will play a major role in WW3.
However, I do see as a potential contributing factor to triggering WW3.
(meaning it will be irrelevant during WW3, but it will help bringing WW3 closer)
America wants WW3, after all, war is how they make a living, in peace time they stagnate and starve (just observe the recession they are going through lately). So, when they are in trouble, they'll use it as an excuse to kick off WW3.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://cointelegraph.com/news/venezuelan-army-starts-mining-bitcoin-to-make-ends-meet

The Venezuelan army are now mining bitcoin.

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clifford is q
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

War requires money, lots of it.
I think Venezuela at this point is trying to keep its army alive, lol
They won't be the ones starting WW3 for sure.
teeigeryuh
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit this is autistic

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Clifford wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

you're a fucking idiot clown, who will always be a follower and you proved my point that you vomit rhetorical points made by other people and economists, even providing their work and graphs, of shit anyone can figure out if they have been paying attention for any significant amount of time, it doesn't take a genius. You are an NPC passing along useless information for the lowest possible denominator of human beings who still haven't even learned about what Bitcoin or digital currencies are.

it's because of your retardation, your willingness to shill for Trump SO OPENLY AND BRAZENLY, even at the cost of your own reputation, that we are where we are today.

mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Clifford wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

yes. we can't blame clifford alone, we must blame ellen too
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Csimbi
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ellen Degenerate?
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Clifford wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

yes. we can't blame clifford alone, we must blame ellen too

who is ellen? this is a picture of kyle.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: