Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Trump's son Barron is positive for covid19

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:14 am    Post subject: Trump's son Barron is positive for covid19 Reply with quote

bummer...
_________________
Original Date: 2003

Talix wrote:
I have been primarily interested in how and why ordinary people do unusual things, things that seem alien to their natures. Why do good people sometimes act evil? Why do smart people sometimes do dumb or irrational things?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 77

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2671

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trump has a son?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Trump has a son?


A handsome tall one

_________________
Original Date: 2003

Talix wrote:
I have been primarily interested in how and why ordinary people do unusual things, things that seem alien to their natures. Why do good people sometimes act evil? Why do smart people sometimes do dumb or irrational things?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 77

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2671

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
Trump has a son?


A handsome tall one

You sure that's actually his?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tellopok529
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
Trump has a son?


A handsome tall one


the words handsome and cute have no meaning anymore

Barron looks like a autistic sperg, he ainít handsome just tall
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tellopok529 wrote:
t328163 wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
Trump has a son?


A handsome tall one


the words handsome and cute have no meaning anymore

Barron looks like a autistic sperg, he ainít handsome just tall


If he as a normal human being looks like that to you I wonder how you draw perfection for human. You're not more than him that's for sure, you will not get to a quarter to what he has or what he is.

_________________
Original Date: 2003

Talix wrote:
I have been primarily interested in how and why ordinary people do unusual things, things that seem alien to their natures. Why do good people sometimes act evil? Why do smart people sometimes do dumb or irrational things?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tellopok529
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
tellopok529 wrote:
t328163 wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
Trump has a son?


A handsome tall one


the words handsome and cute have no meaning anymore

Barron looks like a autistic sperg, he ainít handsome just tall


If he as a normal human being looks like that to you I wonder how you draw perfection for human. You're not more than him that's for sure, you will not get to a quarter to what he has or what he is.


I have more than what he currently has fyi
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 100

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tellopok529 wrote:
t328163 wrote:
tellopok529 wrote:
t328163 wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
Trump has a son?


A handsome tall one


the words handsome and cute have no meaning anymore

Barron looks like a autistic sperg, he ainít handsome just tall


If he as a normal human being looks like that to you I wonder how you draw perfection for human. You're not more than him that's for sure, you will not get to a quarter to what he has or what he is.


I have more than what he currently has fyi


Fuck that, you're not rich or handsome as he. Stop being a keyboard warrior.

_________________
Original Date: 2003

Talix wrote:
I have been primarily interested in how and why ordinary people do unusual things, things that seem alien to their natures. Why do good people sometimes act evil? Why do smart people sometimes do dumb or irrational things?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tellopok529
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 06 Oct 2018
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
tellopok529 wrote:
t328163 wrote:
tellopok529 wrote:
t328163 wrote:
Csimbi wrote:
Trump has a son?


A handsome tall one


the words handsome and cute have no meaning anymore

Barron looks like a autistic sperg, he ainít handsome just tall


If he as a normal human being looks like that to you I wonder how you draw perfection for human. You're not more than him that's for sure, you will not get to a quarter to what he has or what he is.


I have more than what he currently has fyi


Fuck that, you're not rich or handsome as he. Stop being a keyboard warrior.


says the person that cannot code.

1. Iím rich

2. Iím handsome

Not much more to say
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites