Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Less than a week until the debate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Normie4RealLifeJob wrote:
It's super random to talk about Islam on a thread about the election, on a forum about video game disassembly


Clearly you don't know Talix. He struggles to have a conversation that doesn't go back to Islam.

you don't have any conversations with me, so how would you know?
i spend plenty of time talking to others.

are you upset and threatened by Islam again? mad that i can call to my religion and call to Jesus, but you can't and don't even know how?

who is the real fisher of men here? Smile

we muslims submit to God, we live breathe eat sleep bleed ISLAM.
you're hardly a christian on sundays and clearly done being one when you leave your church.


Lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Normie4RealLifeJob wrote:
It's super random to talk about Islam on a thread about the election, on a forum about video game disassembly


Clearly you don't know Talix. He struggles to have a conversation that doesn't go back to Islam.

you don't have any conversations with me, so how would you know?
i spend plenty of time talking to others.

are you upset and threatened by Islam again? mad that i can call to my religion and call to Jesus, but you can't and don't even know how?

who is the real fisher of men here? Smile

we muslims submit to God, we live breathe eat sleep bleed ISLAM.
you're hardly a christian on sundays and clearly done being one when you leave your church.


Lol.

is the joke that you don't go to church? or are you speechless like your crucifix?


enjoy your arrogance and condescension. if you ever would like to change, and turn from your stumbling block:

bit.ly/islampill

but first, start with a prayer to God for guidance, and to seek refuge in Him from satan. you clearly need to.

what have you to fear? the truth will set you free.



lol.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  79.96 KB
 Viewed:  308 Time(s)

lol.png



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

For God sent His last Prophet as Messenger for all worlds;
that whosoever believe & follow him shall not perish, but have eternal life


bit.ly/islampillpdf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Normie4RealLifeJob wrote:
It's super random to talk about Islam on a thread about the election, on a forum about video game disassembly


Clearly you don't know Talix. He struggles to have a conversation that doesn't go back to Islam.

you don't have any conversations with me, so how would you know?
i spend plenty of time talking to others.

are you upset and threatened by Islam again? mad that i can call to my religion and call to Jesus, but you can't and don't even know how?

who is the real fisher of men here? Smile

we muslims submit to God, we live breathe eat sleep bleed ISLAM.
you're hardly a christian on sundays and clearly done being one when you leave your church.


Lol.

is the joke that you don't go to church? or are you speechless like your crucifix?


enjoy your arrogance and condescension. if you ever would like to change, and turn from your stumbling block:

bit.ly/islampill

but first, start with a prayer to God for guidance, and to seek refuge in Him from satan. you clearly need to.

what have you to fear? the truth will set you free.


Lmao.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Normie4RealLifeJob
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 22

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 8
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

debate's gonna be ass and only boomers will attend it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Csimbi
I post too much
Reputation: 76

Joined: 14 Jul 2007
Posts: 2621

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Boombastic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
t328163
!BEWARE! Deletes post on answer
Reputation: 2

Joined: 19 Dec 2017
Posts: 101

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the real debate is between HackOtaku and greatsage
_________________
Original Date: 2003

Talix wrote:
I have been primarily interested in how and why ordinary people do unusual things, things that seem alien to their natures. Why do good people sometimes act evil? Why do smart people sometimes do dumb or irrational things?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

t328163 wrote:
I think the real debate is between HackOtaku and greatsage

Hardly a debate when he just posts his gish gallop bullshit and I just ignore it though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 98

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
t328163 wrote:
I think the real debate is between HackOtaku and greatsage

Hardly a debate when he just posts his gish gallop bullshit and I just ignore it though.


so you admit you're losing the debate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
t328163 wrote:
I think the real debate is between HackOtaku and greatsage

Hardly a debate when he just posts his gish gallop bullshit and I just ignore it though.


so you admit you're losing the debate.
Maybe, but I thought I played the only winning move of not playing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 13

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
t328163 wrote:
I think the real debate is between HackOtaku and greatsage

Hardly a debate when he just posts his gish gallop bullshit and I just ignore it though.


bruh, u tried to gish gallop. not me. did you already forget when i accused you of this?

i responded to your attempted nonsense--
that is, what was your sad attempt at proselytising with a poor understanding of your religion & my religion--
by giving you a thorough refutation.
thus demonstrating how baseless your inane response was, and defeating your gish gallop attempt.

this forum has ample time for reading & response, so why did you ever do such a thing?
my guess is, you wrongly thought i didn't care, and wouldn't respond, so you thought you'd get away with it --
but i did, unlike you; who really doesn't care, and really didn't respond.

as you had no rebuttal to offer, given the nature of your gish gallop,
you fled, and are now accusing me of what you alone were guilty of trying.

you can't dismiss a sincere, thoughtful reply as 'gish gallop',
especially when my reply was in response to your failed attempt at one.

this is just another poor attempt of yours to avoid rational discourse and sincere debate.
you have been challenged and only give cowardice.

    (Matthew 10:14) If anyone does not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that house or town.



i did this.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  299.99 KB
 Viewed:  151 Time(s)

i did this.png



islamhome.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  100.25 KB
 Viewed:  168 Time(s)

islamhome.png



pg1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  366.03 KB
 Viewed:  168 Time(s)

pg1.png



totalcontent.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB
 Viewed:  168 Time(s)

totalcontent.png



_________________
Imam ash-Shafi’i wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

For God sent His last Prophet as Messenger for all worlds;
that whosoever believe & follow him shall not perish, but have eternal life


bit.ly/islampillpdf
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There it is again lol.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
There it is again lol.
What did you expect? He is a 'muslim'. Im using quotation marks because he isn't even true to his religion. (Something I called him on many times) The Quran litterally prohibits forced conversation.
Quran 18.29. "And say: "The truth from your Lord (has come in this Qur'an). " Then, whoever wills (to believe), let him believe; and whoever wills (to disbelieve), let him disbelieve."

Anyway, ontopic: Do you think Trump will get his second term, I wanst sure if you already discussed this because I didnt want to look for it in all Talix's bullshit posts.
My personally, I hope Trump gets elected again, but im not so sure as I was 4 years ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 80

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 236

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To0k wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
There it is again lol.
What did you expect? He is a 'muslim'. Im using quotation marks because he isn't even true to his religion. (Something I called him on many times) The Quran litterally prohibits forced conversation.
Quran 18.29. "And say: "The truth from your Lord (has come in this Qur'an). " Then, whoever wills (to believe), let him believe; and whoever wills (to disbelieve), let him disbelieve."

Anyway, ontopic: Do you think Trump will get his second term, I wanst sure if you already discussed this because I didnt want to look for it in all Talix's bullshit posts.
My personally, I hope Trump gets elected again, but im not so sure as I was 4 years ago.

I sincerely doubt it. In 2016 the democrats basically thought they won already and weren't energized like the Republicans were. Since then, Trump hasn't done anything to win over people across the aisle, the democrats are very energized now to get him out, and he's lost some of his base as well. Will be very surprised if he ends up winning.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 10

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2531
Location: Up

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the forums around this time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
To0k
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 14

Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
To0k wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
There it is again lol.
What did you expect? He is a 'muslim'. Im using quotation marks because he isn't even true to his religion. (Something I called him on many times) The Quran litterally prohibits forced conversation.
Quran 18.29. "And say: "The truth from your Lord (has come in this Qur'an). " Then, whoever wills (to believe), let him believe; and whoever wills (to disbelieve), let him disbelieve."

Anyway, ontopic: Do you think Trump will get his second term, I wanst sure if you already discussed this because I didnt want to look for it in all Talix's bullshit posts.
My personally, I hope Trump gets elected again, but im not so sure as I was 4 years ago.

I sincerely doubt it. In 2016 the democrats basically thought they won already and weren't energized like the Republicans were. Since then, Trump hasn't done anything to win over people across the aisle, the democrats are very energized now to get him out, and he's lost some of his base as well. Will be very surprised if he ends up winning.
My hope is that the polls are lying in Bidens favor. Im not a big fan of trump, I just don't like the idea of America having a leftist such as Biden as president.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites