Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with browse memory region

View previous topic :: View next topic  
afeseila
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:27 pm    Post subject: Help with browse memory region Reply with quote

Hey friends, I'm new to cheating and I'm trying out a few things to learn. I tried to get the positions of two monsters in one game and the result was as follows:
adress1: 295F11B0 - value 197
adress2: 295F25D8 - value 200

So far so good, so I wanted to see if I could find a pattern to try to get automatic coordinates, but when I click on some of these two addresses above ('Browse this memory regegion') I can't see the other value, just what I I clicked from the region, even though he was 'close'. Can you explain to me why is this? Thank you
chez
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes you have to scroll up or down a bit more.
ZeiD.
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not sure if I understand this right or even if I do it the right way since I've never done such thing but if I open up my calculator and got to programmer mode and then subtract the addresses I can see that they are 5160 (i think bytes) apart which seems like a lot to manually find in memory view. If anyone knows better or I'm mistaken somewhere I'd like to know aswell but the truth is I am not using memory region that much. Sorry if this was not the answer you were looking for...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: