Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dj0n3x
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:42 am    Post subject: HELP Reply with quote

Translated by: Google Transalte
Hello, I have been using the Cheat Engine for a long time and I have a couple of questions about it.
1. Question: Does anyone know why I can't find a certain value, when e.g. I type a value, I go to "First Scan", I throw out certain values, I type a new value, I go to "Next Scan" and in the end there's nothing, it doesn't throw anything, it's empty, it just doesn't recognize, and there it is, but Cheat Engine, does not scan.
2. Question: Does anyone know why it returns to my initial value, e.g. I type a certain value and go to "First Scan", then I type the next value and I go to "Next Scan" and then it throws out the value, I change the value to the value I want and then when I go back to the game I get the original value back.
Thank you all!!!
And sorry in my bad English.
Betcha
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: HELP Reply with quote

1) The value you are searching may be on different value type, like on float or double.
Also if value is encrypted then it wont be as it says on screen, but something "random".
Sometimes values in games decreases, but in memory they are increasing or opposite.
For more accurate results try Increased/ Decreased - Changed/Unchanged scans.

2) Game restores back your value cause the actual value can be stored on the server.
Most common issue that you may editing the screen value not the actual value.
It can be on different value type even when find on 4 bytes, which are used for "logs" or whatever.
Also Some values are not taking effect unless you editing them with script who constantly reads the value.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: