Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to cheat engine, need some help I can't find in tutorial

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b8075318

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:31 am    Post subject: New to cheat engine, need some help I can't find in tutorial Reply with quote

Hey fellas, I got CE7 today and i'm having some trouble. My terminology is... beginner, so any help is appreciated.

I'm playing Synthetic, no script exists for the game because the devs update it so frequently and the playerbase is so small.

I've used CE to find the addresses writing health, and am able to freeze and change the values(yay beginner stuff), but the addresses change every time a new run is started.

Is there a way to target the address writing the value i'm changing, save it, and target the new health address immediately, without scanning?

Alternatively, is there a way to make a hotkey for 7-10 addresses without going through them all individually?
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is there a way to target the address writing the value i'm changing, save it, and target the new health address immediately, without scanning?
Like a code injection? Search for "injection copy" / "injection copies".

The pointer scanner is another option.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dyIrcx8Z8g

DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The step number 5 of Cheat Engine (I refer to the tutorial of course) explains the operation of a technique called "Code finder", it allows you to find a value very easily if you know which code acts on it, probably with the code you will find you can also get the life of the your enemies, but there are still other methods (explained in step number 9) that would allow you to create a script to automate everything in order to have an address on your health that is always working
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions -> Guests All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum