Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Offline .apk game running in Blue Stacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
varidicus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:22 am    Post subject: Offline .apk game running in Blue Stacks Reply with quote

Have a game that remains functional w/o data on/internet connection, though some options get locked (don't care about those). It's clearly autosaving game data as it remains correct after rebooting Blue Stack (BS) w/ firewall blocked.

If I attach PC variant of CE, I can attach to the game agent (or whatever it is) of BS, and it'll pause the game while searching (none of the other BS threads seems to pause as there's like 6 total). Found values that change when in-game changes are made, but nothing I do in CE affects anything (no internet so not a server-side issue).

I've used CE with actual game emulators in the past w/o too much issue (PCSX2,pcsxr, etc. etc.) but no luck with Blue Stack? Blue Stack is completely rooted too fwirw. Not trying to unlock things you need to "buy" either. Just trying to up a value a bit to make a few rounds more bearable (I mean passable). Game is single player.
varidicus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, looks like .apk stuff can get more involved than it would with strictly x86 games, and devs often lock-down the .apk games more so in subsequent updates.

Regardless, was able to use "GameGuardian" on an older release with success, though GG is NOT as intuitive as CE, and depending on the methods needed, definitely harder to find values that take 2 seconds with CE in a PC environment.
mbabo
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for blue stacks you need to attach cheat engine to HD-player proccese.

some of the games have some encryption to values. try to scan allfor
unknown then filter using changes.
varidicus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I used the freeze when scanning to come up with HD Player process. Was able to find the values, but CE couldn't freeze them nor alter them (offline) even when changing/freezing all at once.

Got lucky and found a video where some values were changed, but they were using an older version of the game with GG.
mbabo
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

then probably the game have encrypted these values to protect the game .

you can still find them if you search for unknown . filter the results using changed and unchanged method .

if that didn't work ( i have seen some smart developers that changes the address pointer each time the values changes . in that case you will need to recompile the game and edit such functions . )
varidicus
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably one of those such games given there's nothing recent online for getting into it. No worries.
BobRay
How do I cheat?
Ban

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing, I made it

BanBanned by Dark Byte at Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:45 am. Expires: Fri Aug 02, 2024 7:45 am
Reason: Aww, and then you slip up and fail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: