Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Structure Dissect and Mono Features. Love / Hate. Need Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jordaldo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:02 pm    Post subject: Structure Dissect and Mono Features. Love / Hate. Need Help Reply with quote

I'm trying to look through some memory / quest data addresses and the Dissect Structures helps a whole lot when I do this since the quests are all literally right next to each other.

The game uses unity, so of course if I activate the mono features I get even more helpful information from the dissect.

Problem is I also get hyperlimited on what I get to see as opposed to when I look without the features activated.
See screenshot:

Is there a better way to do what I'm trying to do?
Also is there a way to build in BOTH directions for the Structure dissect? I often want to scroll up and down the list, not just down. I know I can just change the start address, but I often have to rebuild the structure to find things.

monofeatures.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  92.91 KB
 Viewed:  7409 Time(s)

monofeatures.PNG

jgoemat
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think there is a way to do exactly what you want. The type only has those four properties, it looks like there are many instances of the type close to each other in memory there. The values from 00 to 0F are probably internal mono information that you don't need to worry about, i.e. a pointer to the class definition or function pointer.

Normally for looking at multiple values you'd have a different column with an address for each one instead of seeing them vertically. You could create your own 'structure' with all the addresses you want though. If you just have a list of pointers and use the base address and create a structure with auto-fill it will probably show you pointers for each one you can then expand to see the details.

Looks like the structure is 0x20 bytes, open an autoassembler window and run this:

Code:

globalalloc(globals,$100000)
define(base,19DB2ECAEA0)

globals:
  dq base
  dq base+20
  dq base+40
  dq base+60
  dq base+80

Then OPen structure dissect and use the address 'globals'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: