Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manual Pointer in AC game
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drzejson
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:21 am    Post subject: Manual Pointer in AC game Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

Has anyone try to hack cash in a1i1r1p1o1r1t c2i2t2y game on wind10? I was watching milions of tutorials and did also the one from cheat engine but that games crack me up... The cash value is a double value.
I do the what writes to the address and what access to the address and have a lot of different stuff...
eax+10, ecx+10, edx+10...
Tried many but I can't even get to pointer 1 level...

Any suggestions?
DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the pointer scan.
Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy2Da6Y8EZA
drzejson
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanyDollaro wrote:
Use the pointer scan.

Hi. Thx for the tip. I think this game is a special pain in the ass... It is free one on win store. Can someone pls try it and let me know if succesfull? I am doing already scanning level 5 and 3000 threads and still no correct value...

EDIT:

I did the level 7 waited almost an hour... now I am in the 15 scan and I have still more than 1.6 milions of results.
How I can make them less? Is the game really so good protected that this scan doesn't give a way to find one pointer?

EDIT2:

I finally somehow got to 160k paths... Any other way to reduce that? I already rebooted pc etc. What else I can do?
Is it possible that I need to do more levels to scan? I did 7 and all tutorials are from few years ago, so maybe now games need deeper scanning? Especially the ones where you can decide to go online and buy coins?
GnosisGamer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:52 pm    Post subject: Feeling your pain. Reply with quote

I am new to this as well. Have tried manually finding pointers based off of the tutorial, and after getting good results for the first two, it always goes to shit after that (always at a 38 or 34 offset). I have been watching videos and reading the forums to no avail.
Lost as well!
DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In some cases finding them manually could be faster than performing a scan, but now many people rely on the pointer scanner because it is much easier and faster than having to go through all the offsets is to hope that the pointer found always works
drzejson
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was posting in a different topic that I am manually getting to a 7th level and then I am in a loop and can't find next step... I think that the programmers are now using much more complex stuff to trick it…

I am not a pro in this but I see that no one here can help me so I assume it is either so hard to do it or there are only few pros who don't want to share that knowledge...
GnosisGamer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:38 am    Post subject: Annoying Reply with quote

I have been running scans up to 32 after having no luck manually trying to run the pointer. With the 28 scan I was able to rescan it down to 3512 results, the lowest so far. While searching this game I have seen screen shots from last month where somebody has this game's coins and fuel changed, so it is possible. Guess I will keep banging my head and trying to learn until something works...lol.
DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remind you that instead of a pointer if you know some code it acts on the value of the coins / fuel you can always hook the code and get the address it just used
drzejson
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanyDollaro wrote:
I remind you that instead of a pointer if you know some code it acts on the value of the coins / fuel you can always hook the code and get the address it just used

But this is something more advanced I assume? Do you have any tutorial about this?
DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is not a more advanced method, it is an alternative.

The method of operation is this:
Considering that I want to get the value of my life without using pointers or looking for the value through Cheat Engine, but knowing only the code that decreases my life every time I get hit, we consider that the code is this:
Code:
mov [eax], ecx

where you know that:
ECX is the new value of life, while EAX is the pointer of life, so just perform a code injection in order to save the value of EAX which at that moment will be the pointer you are looking for, save it in a region of memory registered with a symbol and add that symbol to the cheat table, done, now on the cheat table you can activate the script, in this case the pointer will be obtained as soon as the code is executed, so I should wait for my character to be hit , but normally these are things I do on reading codes since they also access them thousands of times per second in order to get the pointer on life as soon as I enable the script.

and in case the code is something like:
Code:
mov [eax + 8], ecx

you can get the value using the LEA statement like this:
Code:
alloc (Address, 8) // 8-Byte for 64-Bit programs or 4-Byte for 32-Bit programs
registersymbol (Address) // This is the symbol to be added to the cheat table

push eax
lea eax, [eax + 8]
mov [Address], eax
pop eax

(Don't forget to use the dealloc and unregistersymbole functions)

I hope I was clear.
GnosisGamer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dany thanks so much for your time explaining things. I fear the rabbit hole must go further in this game. I have good pointers that remain after restarting the game now, unfortunately all this work has been to find the display address. When I change the value it never changes in the game. So now I have to learn how to find the real location of the value...lol. Here's to another night of video watching and head scratching. Thanks again gurus.
drzejson
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GnosisGamer wrote:
Dany thanks so much for your time explaining things. I fear the rabbit hole must go further in this game. I have good pointers that remain after restarting the game now, unfortunately all this work has been to find the display address. When I change the value it never changes in the game. So now I have to learn how to find the real location of the value...lol. Here's to another night of video watching and head scratching. Thanks again gurus.

I have the same...
DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This depends on the game, one thing is if the game has an anti-cheat system to fool those who are beginners, one thing is if you are doing something wrong, I remember many games that for example: considering a generalized game in which you want have infinite gold, you searched the gold value via Cheat Engine and at the end of the scan you appeared about 2/3 results that all varied in the same way, but one of these only affected the value shown on the screen and another affected the value real money, if for example you had 100 coins you could change the value shown on the screen to 999999 coins but this did NOT allow you to buy items greater than 100 coins, or you could change the real value of coins and putting it at 999999 and then be able to buy any object but the displayed value on the screen would have remained 100.

While if all of the values ​​found with Cheat Engine change anything it means that the value is encrypted, in this case the developer did not want anyone to hack his game so easily, in this case you can use the unknown value scan and scan the values ​​only if the value in play has changed (Avoid scans through increased or decreased value because they are circumventable), if even this scan has not given any result then you need to resort to a debugger and explore the program code and hope to find something, but this requires skill in knowing how to use it.

And anyway, some time ago I saw a topic on this forum of one asking for advice on how to hack this game called "Airport city" and to see it I don't think there is much reason to put heavily encrypted values, you should be able to find it not too hardly.
drzejson
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think searching only for "unknown changed value" will be easy? Smile I think it will take hours to find it or it will end like with the pointer scanning with tons of results…

Anyway when I will be back home I will try it. But I still think this game is quite nicely secured.
DanyDollaro
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drzejson wrote:
You think searching only for "unknown changed value" will be easy?

There is a probability that even this type of scan will not give you any results
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: